• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Place to Stay for Convention?

In summary, you can find information about booking a stay with Pampered Chef on their website under the "Host a Party" section or by contacting a local consultant. They offer a variety of accommodations, including hotels, resorts, vacation rentals, and bed and breakfasts, each with unique amenities. Reservations can be made through the website or with a consultant. Discounts and promotions are often available and you can also earn rewards by hosting a party. You can bring your own food and cookware for a more personalized cooking experience, but Pampered Chef accommodations also come equipped with their own cookware and kitchen essentials.
easytoprepare
Gold Member
Hi everyone,
I have seen a few threads on here with people that had space in a room or a room available, and I sent e-mails, but unfortunately have gotten no responses. Does anyone have any rooms in any of their rooms? I want to go, but am not going to sign-up for convention unless I know I have a place to stay.

Thanx,

Have you contacted your upline? Your upper level directors (Exec, Nat. Exec) should be able to connect you with people to room with. ...if you were in Wave 3 you could stay with us - we now have room for two.

If you get a few people together, we found a room at the Essex Hotel which is next door to the Chicago Hilton which is a conference hotel. Here's a link to it. Essex Inn Chicago | Downtown Hotel | Official Site It looks like it should be nice.

It's not. At least it wasn't a few years back. My cluster stayed there and it was nowhere near the quality we expected. Several people got sick because there was mold and other nasty stuff growing in the A/C units in the rooms. And one of my roommates got bonked on the head when our shower head fell off while she was showering. But it is handy for the shuttles, because the street that runs between the Essex and the Hilton is where the shuttles pick up.

Yeah, the Essex is ick. You'd be better off at the Best Western around the corner.

Pamela - we have room for 1 (possibly 2) in our room. I believe it is at the Palmer House.

Related to Need a Place to Stay for Convention?

1. Where can I find information about booking a stay with Pampered Chef?

You can find information about booking a stay with Pampered Chef on our website under the "Host a Party" section. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

2. What types of accommodations do you offer for stays?

We offer a variety of accommodations for stays, including hotels, resorts, vacation rentals, and bed and breakfasts. Each location has its own unique amenities and features.

3. How do I make a reservation for a stay with Pampered Chef?

To make a reservation for a stay with Pampered Chef, you can either book directly through our website or contact your local consultant. They will be able to assist you with the reservation process and answer any questions you may have.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions available for stays with Pampered Chef?

Yes, we often have special discounts and promotions available for stays with Pampered Chef. These can be found on our website or by contacting your local consultant. We also offer rewards for hosting a party with us, which can be used towards your stay.

5. Can I bring my own food and cookware for my stay with Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring your own food and cookware for a more personalized cooking experience. However, our accommodations also come equipped with Pampered Chef cookware and kitchen essentials for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tbsigma94
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tbsigma94
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies