• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Place to Stay Wed-Sat Nights?

In summary, "Room for One Wed-Sat Nights" is a special offer from Pampered Chef where you can book a hotel room for one person for four consecutive nights, starting on a Wednesday and ending on Saturday. The cost varies depending on the location and availability of the hotel and is limited to one room per consultant per month. This offer must be booked through a Pampered Chef consultant and does not qualify for any rewards or points.
floccies
Someone cancelled and now I have space for one more in our room.

Still have room for one more. Wed, Thurs, Fri, & Sat night.

Anyone interested?Hey there! I'm definitely interested in taking that spot in your room. Can you tell me a bit more about the room and the living situation? Also, how much would the rent be and what are the other roommates like? Thanks!

Related to Need a Place to Stay Wed-Sat Nights?

1. What is "Room for One Wed-Sat Nights"?

Room for One Wed-Sat Nights is a special offer from Pampered Chef where you can book a hotel room for one person for four consecutive nights, starting on a Wednesday and ending on Saturday.

2. How much does "Room for One Wed-Sat Nights" cost?

The cost for "Room for One Wed-Sat Nights" varies depending on the location and availability of the hotel. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for specific pricing information.

3. Can I book multiple rooms for "Room for One Wed-Sat Nights"?

No, this offer is only available for one hotel room for one person for four consecutive nights starting on a Wednesday and ending on Saturday.

4. Are there any restrictions for "Room for One Wed-Sat Nights"?

Yes, there are some restrictions for this offer. The hotel room must be booked through a Pampered Chef consultant and is subject to availability. The offer is also limited to one room per consultant per month.

5. Can I earn any rewards or points for booking "Room for One Wed-Sat Nights"?

Unfortunately, this offer does not qualify for any rewards or points, as it is a special discounted rate for Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
candyfox
  • footballchef
  • General Chat
Replies