• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Made Their Own T-Shirts?

In summary, Micheals has t-shirts on sale for 5 for $10 this week. Micheals also has iron on transfer paper for your ink jet printer. Michael has designed a t-shirt himself with no logo, but it mentions Pampered Chef, at Cafepress.com. You can use your own pictures and put them on T-shirts, bags, notebooks, calendars, etc.
strasfamily
Just wondering if anyone has made their own PC t-shirts? Micheals has t-shirts on sale for 5 for $10 this week. I have some iron on transfer paper for my ink jet printer. I was thinking about just making my own (without the logo of course).

Has anyone else done this?

I designed one for myself a few months ago. I wear it when I travel. I have gotten lots of comments on how cute it is. It doesn't have the Pampered Chef logo on it, but it mentions Pampered Chef, at Cafepress.com. You can use your own pictures and put them on T-shirts, bags, notebooks, calendars, etc.

Here is a link to what I have made.

http://www.cafepress.com/animelove

CUTE shirt !!!!

Can anyone purchase that shirt?
sailortena said:
I designed one for myself a few months ago. I wear it when I travel. I have gotten lots of comments on how cute it is. It doesn't have the Pampered Chef logo on it, but it mentions Pampered Chef, at Cafepress.com. You can use your own pictures and put them on T-shirts, bags, notebooks, calendars, etc.

Can anyone buy that you shirt that you made? Its very cute!

That's REALLY cute!

sailortena said:

How do you make your own? What program did you use to make the saying?

Sure, if you guys want to buy one you can. I designed it for myself at first then people in my cluster wanted one too, so I made it accessable to them. My plans are once I start building up a team to present them to new recruits as a reward when they activate.

I used InDesign to design the shirt ... they are all fonts, no pictures. Someone who has Photoshop (or another graphics program) could do the same thing. I exported the image as a really high-quality .jpg (although .png gets a better image) and uploaded it to the CafePress Web site. They print it and ship it to you. I know some coupons are floating around on the Internet somewhere for the site.

Related to Has Anyone Made Their Own T-Shirts?

1. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make my own t-shirts?

While our products are primarily designed for cooking and kitchen use, some of our items such as stencils and scrapers can be used for crafting and DIY projects, like making your own t-shirts. However, we recommend using specific tools and materials designed specifically for t-shirt making for the best results.

2. What is the best material to use for making t-shirts?

The best material for making t-shirts depends on personal preference and the method you will be using to make them. Some popular options include cotton, polyester, and blends of the two. It's important to choose a material that is comfortable, durable, and suitable for the type of design you will be creating.

3. Do I need any special equipment to make my own t-shirts?

Yes, to make high-quality t-shirts, you will need some essential equipment such as a heat press or iron, vinyl cutter, and transfer paper. These tools will help you create crisp and long-lasting designs on your t-shirts. Alternatively, you can also use screen printing or embroidery techniques if you have the necessary equipment and skills.

4. Can I use regular fabric paint to make t-shirts?

While regular fabric paint can be used for basic designs on t-shirts, it may not give you the best results in terms of durability and color vibrancy. We recommend using fabric paints specifically designed for t-shirt making, as they are more resistant to fading and cracking when washed.

5. Are there any tips for making professional-looking t-shirts?

Yes, here are a few tips for making professional-looking t-shirts:

• Choose high-quality materials and equipment.
  • Take your time and plan out your design before starting.
  • Use a template or stencil for precise placement of designs.
  • Experiment with different techniques and materials to find what works best for you.
  • Practice and perfect your skills before making a batch of t-shirts to sell or give as gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
D_Patel
  • rowan0907
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rowan0907
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies