• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Arriving Wed @ Midway @1:00Pm - Going to Sheraton Towers?

In summary, the most convenient way to get from Midway airport to Sheraton Towers is by taxi or ride-sharing service, with a shuttle service also available for an additional fee. The hotel is located approximately 12 miles from the airport and offers both valet and self-parking for a fee. However, it is recommended to use public transportation if arriving at 1:00pm on a weekday. There are also several nearby restaurants and attractions within walking distance of the hotel. Early check-in is subject to availability, but luggage can be stored at the hotel before the designated check-in time of 3:00pm.
Soozeeq
This is my first conference and the rest of my team is flying into O'Hare.

I am looking for a group to travel with from the airport as I have no idea where I am going. :confused:

If I can tag along with your group, I would be happy to pass on my cell phone number so we can meet up.

Thanks

Susan

Sorry -- are arriving at yuckthirty in the morning... I mean 8:30am ish. :/ it's more like yuckthirty when i have to wake up to leave my house and allow ample time to check in.. :/

I know what you mean about that. I am glad I don't have to do that one. We call it O dark thirty.

1. What is the best way to get from Midway airport to Sheraton Towers?

The most convenient way to get from Midway airport to Sheraton Towers is to take a taxi or ride-sharing service. There is also a shuttle service available for an additional fee.

2. How far is Sheraton Towers from Midway airport?

Sheraton Towers is located approximately 12 miles from Midway airport. The drive typically takes about 20-30 minutes depending on traffic.

3. Is there parking available at Sheraton Towers?

Yes, there is both valet and self-parking available at Sheraton Towers for an additional fee. However, if you are arriving at 1:00pm on a weekday, it is recommended to use public transportation as parking may be limited.

4. Are there any nearby restaurants or attractions within walking distance of Sheraton Towers?

Yes, there are several restaurants and attractions within walking distance of Sheraton Towers. The hotel is located in the heart of downtown Chicago, so there are plenty of options for dining and entertainment.

5. Can I check in early at Sheraton Towers?

Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. However, you are welcome to store your luggage at the hotel if you arrive before the designated check-in time of 3:00pm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
Replies
Views