1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Any ideas?

1. ndbigler

ndbigler Member

I have a customer who was wanting the sectional and rectangular Chillzanne items. I know they're in the outlet right now. However, I canceled my website, due to me not working the business enough and not being able to justify keeping my website running. Is there anyway for her to order these on the outlet and me still getting commission? Or should I maybe direct her to my upline's website, and be happy my customer got the items?

Dec 11, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

There is no way to order them and still get commission for yourself. You can always send her to my website :)

Dec 11, 2009
  3. ndbigler

ndbigler Member

Lol I'm sure anyone would be willing to take her order. Thanks for letting me know.

Dec 11, 2009
  4. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

Hmmm just thinking and don't even have time to check and see if this would work, but are they available to us on Consultant's Corner as a Sample/Outlet order at a discount? If she ordered them at her discount and then sold them to the customer at the outlet price it would be "like" making commission!

Dec 11, 2009
  5. ndbigler

ndbigler Member

You know... lol I actually tried that first. But since I haven't placed an order in a couple months, I lost my career sales ($17K plus) and the privelage of ordering samples until I submit a show. :(

Dec 11, 2009
  6. Tropicalburstqt2

Tropicalburstqt2 Advanced Member Gold Member

Talk to your director. Maybe she can help you.

7. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Actually, that would be the perfect way to do it. Financially I could not renew my subscription but can still order outlet items that way. It won't count toward sales but hey, it is still money in your pocket!

Dec 15, 2009
Have something to add?