• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Host Appreciation Month Winners???

In summary, the conversation revolved around a giveaway contest for consultants and their shows. The participants shared their anticipation and excitement for the upcoming draws and their hopes of winning. Some also mentioned registering their shows and booths for the contest. However, not everyone had success in winning and some had unique plans for their upcoming shows.
pamperedbecky
I'd love to hear who all wins this! Last time it seems like there were a handful.

I had a show tonight, the first day of this new giveaway. I thought I might have a good chance of getting called since we only could register our shows just yesterday. And it's kind of a weird night for a show. But, no such luck.:( oh well. It was a good show, though! It's at about $750 so far. A booking for November and a couple online show bookings (wow, I really should mention that more because these women ate up that option!). So between this show and my show Saturday, I'm at level 2 of the SAT with $1500 already. Woo hooo!!! Now I need some $1000 shows to help with the trip!!!!:)

no but thank you for reminding me to register!!! :D

Show tonight - got my fingers crossed!

I may be too late anyway, but I have a booth tomorrow night at a Ladies night Out event. I'm making three appetizers to serve there, so my plan is to count it as a cooking show. I'll be talking to people about what I used to make everything and have them on display. Would you guys think this is something I could register for? I wasn't sure if I should and I'd just put my cell phone number. Hmmm.....

Oh well, I think I just read I needed to have it registered by midnight last night anyway. At least I registered my Saturday night show already. I'll have another chance!:D

i know! i tried this morning to register my show for tomorrow and it's too late. :cry: Bummer! I did register the others though!

I got all my shows registered last night. I have a show on Monday, so I hope that one wins.

I have a show Monday too! Let's both be winners!!!! ;)

I have a show monday as well!! Here's to all 3 of us winning!! :party::party:

I have one too and she's a 3 time repeat host so I would LOVE for her to win!

Me too That makes 5!!
Let's all win :)

I have Friday and Monday and the 11th!!

I have one tonight, tomorrow and Saturday...I will keep you all posted!

I have one tonight, tomorrow, a booth on Saturday (pray for me to recruit!!), and a show on Sunday!! And repeat till the end of the month!! I'm going to be CRAZY!!

The show I had last night had a few phone calls, but the phone wasn't working and kept dropping her calls --- yikes! hope it wasn't HO!

I have a show Friday and Saturday, too, but came down with laryngitis. I can't talk at all, just a faint whisper. I was thinking of using note cards that the guests could pass and tell what I am doing. Or letting the host do the talking (REPEAT HOST). She is a Mary Kay rep and I am sure that she would do great.

I don't think it's contagious, and I really want to earn the sell a thon....ugh!

we didn't win tonight :( I have 3 more shows before Tues - maybe one of them will win.

btw - if I'm having a mystery host open house at my home - do I just register the show in my name?

pamperedlinda said:
we didn't win tonight :( I have 3 more shows before Tues - maybe one of them will win.

btw - if I'm having a mystery host open house at my home - do I just register the show in my name?[/QUOTE]

That's what I would do. Good luck!!!:D

I'm holding out hope for the 5 more shows I have this month!

My show didn't win tonight! Hopefully tomorrow!

pamperedlinda said:

btw - if I'm having a mystery host open house at my home - do I just register the show in my name?

Yes, I did that for the August one and we WON!

What about booths? I have a number of booths this month, and I always have enough in sales to turn it in. I was contemplating registering the one for next weekend and doing an extra drawing if it won. Not sure about this, though.....Ardi

No winning for us tonight either. My host was bummed.

ardipc said:
What about booths? I have a number of booths this month, and I always have enough in sales to turn it in. I was contemplating registering the one for next weekend and doing an extra drawing if it won. Not sure about this, though.....

Ardi

I don't know about that. I WAS going to register my booth for tonight only because it's a Ladies Night Out and they are serving wine and asked if I could make some food, so I'm making three double-recipe appetizers. My booth is right next to the food table so I'd be able to tell people about how I made them. I was going to count this as a show and list myself as the host, but I thought about it about 6 hours too late. But the 2 other booths I have this month are just regular booths and I didn't feel it was right to list those as my shows and register them. What do others think?:confused:

I'm really bummed b/c I have a bingo tonight w/4 hosts & I can only register 1 show........I've called HO & they can't do anything about it..........so I'm venting & I had to pick 1 host so not sure what i'm going to do if she wins in front of the other 3!!!!! :bugeye:

I'm sure it will cost me something out of my pocket!!

Put all of their names in a bowl and pick a winner. :)

jwpamp said:
Put all of their names in a bowl and pick a winner. :)

That's a great idea for Anne! Just tell them all that you had to give only one name but that if you're called you'll pick the winner - or two (divide the gift). Do you have those items already? If so, draw for all 4 pieces so everyone gets something.

Great idea Janice! I was going to pick one of them for the one that I would win.... cross your fingers for me!!

:)

Related to Any Host Appreciation Month Winners???

What is "Any Host Appreciation Month" and how can I become a winner?

Any Host Appreciation Month is a special promotion run by Pampered Chef to show our gratitude to our amazing hosts. To become a winner, all you have to do is host a qualifying party and meet the specified sales goal during the designated month. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

When will the winners of Any Host Appreciation Month be announced?

The winners of Any Host Appreciation Month will be announced within 10 business days after the end of the designated month. Keep an eye on your email and our social media pages for updates and announcements.

What are the prizes for Any Host Appreciation Month?

The prizes for Any Host Appreciation Month vary each year, but typically include exclusive Pampered Chef products, discounts, and special offers. The exact details of the prizes will be announced before the start of the designated month.

Can I participate in Any Host Appreciation Month if I am a consultant?

Unfortunately, consultants are not eligible to participate in Any Host Appreciation Month. However, you can still earn rewards through our consultant incentive program. Contact your consultant for more information.

How will I receive my prize if I am a winner of Any Host Appreciation Month?

If you are selected as a winner, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your prize. Prizes will be shipped directly to your address. Please make sure your contact information is up to date with your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinkaren99
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • pamperedbecky