• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customers Cc Getting Charged Twice??

In summary, a customer called with a concern that they were charged twice for a show submitted on 11/17. The first charge was on 11/18 for $51.37 and the second on 11/19 for the same amount. The person asking the question has never heard of this happening before and is worried it may have happened to other customers as well. They have reached out to the solution center and are waiting for a call back. Another person in the conversation mentions that this has happened before and suggests checking the customer's statement for a credit. They also recommend checking with other customers from the same show to see if they experienced the same issue. The original person thanks them for the information and will be sure to check customer
pamperedbecky
Has anyone had it happen where a customer gets charged twice by PC? I just had a customer call me who was at a show of mine this month. The show was submitted 11/17. She said that her credit card statement shows a charge of $51.37 on 11/18 (this was the correct amount, so there's no problem there). Then on 11/19, it shows ANOTHER charge by PC in the same amount. This is weird! I've never heard of this happening before, so I thought I'd ask you guys. This makes me worried that it's happening to others on this show or any show for that matter. I'm in line for a call back in 4 hours :bugeye:, but I also called back to wait on hold for the 20 or so minutes I'm still home to see if I have luck that way.

Weird! Has anyone else had this happen??

It's happened to me before and to my customers - same show was procesed twice. Have her check her statement and see if it has already been credited back - usually 1 or 2 days after the double posting.

Ok, thanks! I spoke with a solution center rep and she put me on hold to look into it. Go figure - it only took FIVE MINUTES waiting on hold for someone to get to me! I'm not sure if the customer looked far enough into her statement to see if it was credited, but I bet that's what the rep will tell me. Thanks for the info! Now I'll know to have a customer check their whole cc statement if this happens again.

Well, they're submitting it to the financial audit dep't to look into it, which could take 48 hours. She didn't mention that the customer was already credited, so we'll see what happens.:D

Good luck - I'm sure it will clear-up, if it hasn't already. It might be that this happened between statements so the customer might not realize if she has already been credited back. If so, PC may also owe her finance charges.

You might want to check with other customers from the same show who used CC's and see if they have the same problem - everyone from my show was processed twice.

1. How long does it take for the duplicate charge to be refunded?

The refund process can vary depending on your bank or credit card company, but typically it takes 3-5 business days for the duplicate charge to be refunded back to your account.

2. Will I receive any notification when the duplicate charge is refunded?

Yes, you should receive a notification from your bank or credit card company once the duplicate charge has been refunded. If you do not receive any notification after 5 business days, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. What should I do if the duplicate charge is not refunded after 5 business days?

If you do not see the duplicate charge refunded after 5 business days, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. We will work with you and your bank or credit card company to resolve the issue.

4. Can I cancel my order if I notice a duplicate charge?

If you have noticed a duplicate charge on your account and would like to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to cancel your order and process a refund for the duplicate charge.

5. How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

To prevent any future duplicate charges, we recommend double-checking your order before submitting it to ensure there are no mistakes or errors. If you do notice a duplicate charge on your account, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefstover2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mgoodson
  • chefkathy