• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Check Your Commission Statements!

S
Sequeemamma
I have been charged for errors on the new web! Apparently the host specials were not calculating correctly on the new web (the amount it said the products cost was not the correct amount) so PC decided to charge ME! I am waiting for a call back to continue disputing this (my phone decided to drop the call-lovely:() So, check your statements.

come on... really??? this is out of control now!!

:( So glad that I'm still on the old system!

I saw that numbers were off on an order and after working on it a tech guy told me to just send it in and they'd refund me the difference. I reminded him that the program wasn't charging enough and I wasn't willing to pay the difference out of my pocket. So I sent it in via P3. It's one thing for some things not to be working but this is just too much. They are affecting our paychecks and our customer relations. My husband is responsible for rolling out major changes on computer systems. At first I thought this was normal since I hear about this kind of thing all the time when he's doing it but even he says this is rediculous "a week or two of issues is normal but this is more than a month and it's still not fixed?" - and he doesn't even know a fraction of the issues.

Sheila said:
:( So glad that I'm still on the old system!

me too!:clap:

My husband's take on this is that this is a total debaucle, and my take on it, like I said earlier on, is this is like a bad I Love Lucy Show.

Beth same thing with me. I noticed that the host special was taking 60% off the 60% price. The Tech guy didn't see my issue with this and thought it was a lucky break. I asked him who would pay the difference when PC caught the error, me or him? I did not like his flippant attitude too much.

Glad I read this thread. I am trying to put orders in and finding out that it is not calculating the correct pricing either. And there is no way for me to find out what sales tax they are charging. (I do parties in 2 counties, primarily and they are different).

I think I may go back to the PP3. I am bummed because I so want to use the web. I liked putting orders in until I got to the two orders I did not have an e-mail for and it will not let me enter them as guests.

I have a party Wednesday night and I can not put that on the web because I have not e-mail for her. So wish they would get it together.

I called tech support today because I entered a 1200show in the new web and I wanted a printout of all the orders to send my host, because we are off by 30 in guest sales (we haven't entered her (host) order yet. Who knows, maybe I missed an order. Well there is no such report available at the moment....so tomorrow my host and I are going thru the orders one by one... Hope the system is adding them correctly

:( Sorry Malinda! At least you can start with the total due vs line-by-line on each order. Hopefully the average sale is $60 so you'll only have about 20 orders to go through and not a bunch of tiny orders where you have to sort through 50+ orders.

Malinda Klein said:
I called tech support today because I entered a 1200show in the new web and I wanted a printout of all the orders to send my host, because we are off by 30 in guest sales (we haven't entered her (host) order yet. Who knows, maybe I missed an order. Well there is no such report available at the moment....so tomorrow my host and I are going thru the orders one by one... Hope the system is adding them correctly

It might just be quicker to key it in P3 and then you'd have the report you want and youd know if the math is correct too. I know it would be a pain but you'd just need to put in the name and item numbers. I do think that would be faster than going through each order with her. You could email it from P3 to her and she could look it over in her time. When you're done you could submit either way.

at least the video yesterday from Marla will get some of my consultants off my back!

I woke this morning to an email from HO about "recent adjustments to your commission statement". It went on to say that during an internal audit they discovered I had been wrongly charged for errors in the new web and that I would be creditted these adjustments in my next statement.

Well, well. They must have gotten quite a few of the letters like mine blasting them for charging me for their errors! Glad to hear it! Now, if they could just make sure it's not going to happen again! I'm not holding my breath for that!

Yeah. They need to FIX it and have the tax CORRECT. I think this is a legal issue too. I did payroll and it was very clear that we better not make a mistake, plus the programs they have out there for payroll make it pretty foolproof. Now I know this isn't payroll but I would expect that there is something similar for figuring sales tax. There are a LOT of companies that sell all over the country - and P3 gets it right! lol

bethcooks4u said:
Yeah. They need to FIX it and have the tax CORRECT. I think this is a legal issue too. I did payroll and it was very clear that we better not make a mistake, plus the programs they have out there for payroll make it pretty foolproof. Now I know this isn't payroll but I would expect that there is something similar for figuring sales tax. There are a LOT of companies that sell all over the country - and P3 gets it right! lol

That's the best news I've heard all week!! Crossing my fingers it's true.

flemings99 said:
That's the best news I've heard all week!! Crossing my fingers it's true.

I think you read my post wrong. I said they need to fix it, not that it is fixed. I wish!

1. What are the errors being charged on the new web?

The errors being charged on the new web are related to incorrect calculations on the host specials. The amount displayed for the products was not the actual cost.

2. Why is the PC charging me for these errors?

The PC is charging you for these errors because they have determined that the incorrect calculations were made on your behalf and therefore, you are responsible for the resulting charges.

3. How can I dispute these charges?

You can dispute these charges by contacting the PC and explaining the situation. They will review your case and make a decision on whether to waive the charges or not.

4. Why did my phone call get dropped during the dispute process?

It is unclear why your phone call got dropped during the dispute process. It could be due to technical difficulties or poor reception. It is recommended to try calling back or using a different form of communication.

5. How can I make sure I am not being overcharged on my statements?

You can make sure you are not being overcharged on your statements by regularly checking your commission statements and comparing them to your own records. If you notice any discrepancies, you can bring them to the attention of the PC for further investigation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
martyskitchen
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cookingwithlove