• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Announcing New Consultant Kick-Off Show

In summary, the "Announcing New Consultant Kick-Off Show" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef for new consultants to officially start their business journey. It is exclusively for new consultants of Pampered Chef and will take place virtually on a designated date and time. Attendees can expect to receive valuable information and resources to help them get started, including tips on building a successful team and product knowledge. Registration is required for all new consultants to attend.
creativecooking
Has anyone ever made an invitation for a kick-off show for a new consultant that they have signed and now you are doing their show to announce their new business and get their first bookings?

creativecooking said:
Has anyone ever made an invitation for a kick-off show for a new consultant that they have signed and now you are doing their show to announce their new business and get their first bookings?

I'm doing a regular show where I announce the host will be starting and getting all the bookings for her at that show (I get the sales at that show). :)

Yes, I have actually! It was a really fun and successful event. I created a personalized invitation with all the details of the kick-off show and the new consultant's business. I also included some special offers for guests who attended the show and booked parties with the new consultant. It was a great way to introduce the consultant to their network and kick-start their business. Have you done something similar? I would love to hear about your experience!

What is the "Announcing New Consultant Kick-Off Show"?

The "Announcing New Consultant Kick-Off Show" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef for new consultants to officially kick off their business and get started on their journey.

Who can attend the "Announcing New Consultant Kick-Off Show"?

The "Announcing New Consultant Kick-Off Show" is exclusively for new consultants of Pampered Chef who have recently joined the company.

When and where will the "Announcing New Consultant Kick-Off Show" take place?

The "Announcing New Consultant Kick-Off Show" will take place virtually on a designated date and time, which will be communicated to all new consultants via email or through their consultant dashboard.

What can I expect from the "Announcing New Consultant Kick-Off Show"?

The "Announcing New Consultant Kick-Off Show" will provide new consultants with valuable information and resources to help them get started on their business, including tips on building a successful team, product knowledge, and training on how to host successful parties.

Do I need to register for the "Announcing New Consultant Kick-Off Show"?

Yes, all new consultants are required to register for the "Announcing New Consultant Kick-Off Show" in order to attend. This can be done through the consultant's dashboard or by contacting their sponsoring consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • blueikaos
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies