• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anaheim Regional Meeting 5-6-08?

In summary, attendees are discussing their attendance at a conference in SoCal and introducing themselves. They also talk about their love for doxies and their experiences with their pets. Some are also discussing their new business and their excitement for the conference.
heat123
Silver Member
Since Linda started one for her area meeting, I wanted to see who from here-CS in SoCal was going to ours? I will see ya there!:chef:

SWEET, ID Your Tag if you can with "CS" ;)!

I will be there, too! My name is Lisa Oler. I just joined in December. I've had a rather slow start, so I'm so excited to attend the conference and get motivated! I live in La Puente. As far as I know, no one from my cluster is going. I hope to meet some new friends!

I'll be there! Nancy Collins, Orange, CA Director! See ya there!

I will put Chef Success on my name tag. Jenni Mazzilli.

Jenni;

I love your Avatar. I have been married for almost 25 years and we have always had a doxy. Do you raise them?

Eileen

No never raised them. But I lost the love of my life Scarlet "Louie" Dog in August 2006. She was 13. I have always had a doxy since I was a little girl. We have not brought a new baby into our lives yet. I have a 2 years old and 2 other pound adopted lab mixes, so we are waiting. The 2 larger dogs are older now. Louie was "queenie" of the house.... you know how doxys are! One of the labs has moved up into the queen position and we feel it would not be fair to her to bring a puppy into the house.

Anyone who has a doxy will always want one. There is something about their personalities that gets into you. They are too smart for words!

Jenni;

That is so true. Our doxy, his name is Theo, is the king of the house. He is 9years old but still acts like a puppy. He will crawl on my husband lap and roll on his back so my husband can rub his tummy. Its too funny. We also have a beagle, she is 3 years old, we got from a dog rescue and they get along great.

I felt like you. We had a Boston Terrier puppy and she ran into my car last fall and I just couldn't bear to get another puppy so we got Annie instead.

Thank you for talking to me about the dogs and I hope you are doing well in you PC business. I am still in my thirty days so I am a newbie and still learning the ropes.

Back to the original post...I will be there. I am SO excited...I know it'll be great!

Congratulations on your new business! Are you having fun at your shows? I'll be at the Spring Training in Anaheim- hope to see you there!

How was everyone's day? Packed filled with great info I hope! Hope you all had a very productived day at regional!

LOVED it!!! So worth the the investment!

Related to Anaheim Regional Meeting 5-6-08?

1. What is the date and location of the Anaheim Regional Meeting on 5-6-08?

The Anaheim Regional Meeting on 5-6-08 will be held at the Anaheim Convention Center on May 6th, 2008.

2. What is the agenda for the Anaheim Regional Meeting on 5-6-08?

The agenda for the Anaheim Regional Meeting on 5-6-08 will include training sessions, product demonstrations, and networking opportunities for Pampered Chef consultants.

3. How do I register for the Anaheim Regional Meeting on 5-6-08?

To register for the Anaheim Regional Meeting on 5-6-08, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and fill out the registration form. You can also contact your regional director for assistance with registration.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Anaheim Regional Meeting on 5-6-08?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend the Anaheim Regional Meeting on 5-6-08. The fee covers the cost of the venue, materials, and meals provided during the event.

5. Can I bring a guest to the Anaheim Regional Meeting on 5-6-08?

Unfortunately, the Anaheim Regional Meeting on 5-6-08 is only open to Pampered Chef consultants. Guests are not permitted to attend the meeting, but they can join you for meals and social events outside of the meeting hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DanielleQ
Replies
Views
debbieskitchenhelper
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef