• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amy Patterson: Top 50 New Consultant with 11 Shows!

In summary, Amy Patterson was one of the Top 50 New Consultants in shows held. She was congratulated for her accomplishment and was told to print it out and put it in her PC scrapbook.
mama2emma
Gold Member
I got a phone call this evening telling me I was one of the Top 50 New Consultants in shows held. I checked CC, and lo and behold, there I am! Amy Patterson, with 11 shows.

I'm just grinning ear to ear...who knew that seeing my name on a website would make me so eager to get out and do more. I took a couple of weeks off this month, but I'm ready to jump into April!!

Anyways, thanks for listening to me brag. I am seriously proud of myself. :)

Congratulations - how awesome is that!!!!!!

Wow! That is awesome!!

Woo hoo!!! Keep up the great work!:)

Congratulations, Amy! Thanks for sharing your accomplishment with us! Now we can say "Look! I 'know' her!"

How cool is that?!?! Very exciting and congrats to you for all your hard work!!

Well done! :)

Isn't it cool to see your name? What a great start to your business. I wish they had top show $ on there for new consultants. My new consultant had a $1000 show in her first 30 days last month. That's cool too.

Congrats! I love how PC gives recognition in so many different ways. Sounds like you are off to a tremendous start. Here's wishing you an amazingly great first year!

leggy

Kudos to ya:thumbup:

YAY!!! Way to go Amy!!

That rocks!! Congrats!

Yay Amy!! Print that out and put it in your PC scrapbook. It'll motivate you when you are in a slump! atleast it works for me!;)

You should be proud! What an awesome accomplishment! WOO HOO!

Yeah for you!!!!

Way to go!!

Thats GREAT!! CONGRATS!! Make sure you print a copy.....:cool:

Good job!! :chef:

Congratulations! Where do you check on CC to see who is listed?

chefannie said:
Congratulations! Where do you check on CC to see who is listed?

Click on Consultant Incentives, then New Consultant Recognition.

Thanks for all your kind words, everyone! And thanks for the reminder to print it out for my scrapbook, I would have never thought of that. I know that all of the great information I've gotten here is what got me off to a great start. :)

Grats Amy!

Related to Amy Patterson: Top 50 New Consultant with 11 Shows!

What is "Amy Patterson: Top 50 New Consultant with 11 Shows!"?

"Amy Patterson: Top 50 New Consultant with 11 Shows!" is a title given to an individual who has achieved great success as a new consultant at Pampered Chef. This title recognizes Amy's hard work and dedication in achieving a high number of successful shows within a short period of time.

How did Amy Patterson become a Top 50 New Consultant?

Amy Patterson became a Top 50 New Consultant by consistently hosting successful shows and providing excellent customer service to her clients. She also took advantage of the resources and training provided by Pampered Chef to improve her skills and grow her business.

What does it mean to be a Top 50 New Consultant?

Being a Top 50 New Consultant means that Amy Patterson is one of the top-performing new consultants at Pampered Chef. This title is given to those who have achieved a certain level of success and have shown potential for continued growth in their business.

What are the benefits of being a Top 50 New Consultant?

Being a Top 50 New Consultant comes with many benefits, such as recognition from Pampered Chef, access to exclusive training and resources, and the potential for increased income and career growth. It also serves as a great achievement and can boost confidence and motivation in the consultant's business.

How can I become a Top 50 New Consultant like Amy Patterson?

To become a Top 50 New Consultant, you need to consistently host successful shows, build strong relationships with your clients, and take advantage of the resources and training provided by Pampered Chef. Stay motivated and dedicated to your business, and you too can achieve this title and success like Amy Patterson.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Amy Hill
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies