• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

All New Info on Spring Products

In summary, Pampered Chef has released several new products for the spring season, including the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Deluxe, Quick Cooker Cookbook, Stoneware Loaf Pan, and Stoneware Ruffled Baker. The Quick Cooker Cookbook features over 70 new recipes specifically designed for the Quick Cooker and Quick Cooker Deluxe. The Quick Cooker is a versatile kitchen tool that allows for pressure cooking, slow cooking, steaming, and sautéing. The Stoneware Loaf Pan is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F and is also microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe. There may also be special offers and discounts available for these new products, which can be found on the Pampered Chef website
BettieC
Gold Member
Let's try to post new stuff here, so we have 1 place to check....lol. I've been checking all the leadership posts to see if there is any new info....lol

Thanks!

And a BIG thanks to those posting the pics & info :love:

The restyle on the garlic press isn't that big of a deal. It's just the cleaner thingy will now store in the handle instead of on the press end.

BettieC said:
Let's try to post new stuff here, so we have 1 place to check....lol. I've been checking all the leadership posts to see if there is any new info....lol

Thanks!

And a BIG thanks to those posting the pics & info :love:

Pictures? Where are they posted? I've been waiting for days!!!!! (thought I weeded through all the leadership posts)!!!

yes please, how did I miss the pics

PIC's must be on the Director CS???

Canadians can't access the US site, could someone post pics?

I think she's just thanking in advance.

Deb just started a link with photos :)

Does anybody know if the bamboo can be put in the oven for a few minutes? I'm thinking the cracker tray would be a really great tray for chips and salsa ... just put the salsa in a prep bowl!

Related to All New Info on Spring Products

1. What new products are being released for the spring season?

The spring season brings a variety of new products from Pampered Chef, including the Quick Cooker, the Quick Cooker Deluxe, and the Quick Cooker Cookbook. We also have new additions to our stoneware collection, such as the Stoneware Loaf Pan and Stoneware Ruffled Baker.

2. Are there any new recipes featured in the Quick Cooker Cookbook?

Yes, the Quick Cooker Cookbook features over 70 new recipes specifically designed for the Quick Cooker and Quick Cooker Deluxe. These recipes range from appetizers and main dishes to desserts and even breakfast options.

3. Can you tell me more about the Quick Cooker and its features?

The Quick Cooker is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to pressure cook, slow cook, steam, and sauté all in one pot. It also has a digital display with pre-set cooking times and a safety feature that prevents the lid from opening until all pressure has been released.

4. Is the Stoneware Loaf Pan safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Stoneware Loaf Pan is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F. It is also microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for the new spring products?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts for new products. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
mspibb