• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Kids Cookbook: Let's Eat for Only $10!

In summary, the "Kids Cookbook Not $10" is a cookbook designed for children, ages 5-12, to use in the kitchen with easy and fun recipes. The recipes are healthy and use real ingredients, promoting good eating habits. It is suitable for cooking activities at parties or events and offers a variety of options, including recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and desserts, as well as options for kids with dietary restrictions.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I sure wish the kids cook book Let's Eat was $10 too..

Why isn't it, ya think?

I wonder why it's not either! It's on $.75 more!

You could always make it $10 as an incentive.

yeah..well, i already did..lol - I was on the phone taking an order, and mentioned to the woman that 'all the cookbooks were on special..."

Then as I looked more closely I realized I was wrong..So i'm going to just eat the costs, and do a consultant gift..Esp. since she placed a $131. order ( that's before shipping and taxes)..

I wonder why?? Thats strange! I think that I will do the same and just tell them if they are already placing an order than they too can take advantage of the $10 Kids cookbook

Related to Affordable Kids Cookbook: Let's Eat for Only $10!

1. What is the "Kids Cookbook Not $10" all about?

The "Kids Cookbook Not $10" is a cookbook specifically designed for children to use in the kitchen. It features easy and fun recipes that kids can make on their own or with some adult supervision.

2. What age range is the cookbook suitable for?

This cookbook is suitable for children ages 5-12 years old. However, younger children may also enjoy making some of the simpler recipes with the help of an adult.

3. Are the recipes in the cookbook healthy?

Yes, the recipes in the "Kids Cookbook Not $10" are all healthy and use real, wholesome ingredients. They are designed to introduce children to cooking and help them develop good eating habits.

4. Can the cookbook be used for cooking activities at parties or events?

Absolutely! The "Kids Cookbook Not $10" is perfect for cooking activities at parties or events. The recipes are fun and easy to follow, making them great for group activities.

5. Is there a variety of recipes in the cookbook?

Yes, there is a wide variety of recipes in the "Kids Cookbook Not $10". There are recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and even desserts. There are also options for kids with dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or vegetarian.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Dotty
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
catlwilles
Replies
Views
ChefErin