• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious & Healthy Recipes in the Its Good for You Cookbook!

In summary, the author has a cookbook that is good for people who are trying to eat healthier. Some of the recipes are meat and potato free and others are lower in fat. The author recommends using two cans of blueberry pie filling instead of one in the Lemon Blueberry Pudding Cake.
Jennie4PC
Does anyone have the its good for you cookbook and can you tell me a few recipes that are in there? I have a lady interested in buying it but wants to make sure her DH would eat some of the dishes in there

I have it and really like it. Some favorites are Margherita Pita Pizzas, Mexican Bean Dip, Portobello Pita Pockets, Tropical Turkey and Spinach Salad, Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Toss, Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad (add chicken), Grilled Steak and potato salad, BBQ chicken and onion pizza (I don't consider this one eating light), Carribbean Halibut with Mango Salsa, Parmesan Chicken and Pasta, Teriyaki Pork stir-fry, Blackened Fish Tacos, Spicy Sausage and Peppers penne, Skinny Chicken Stroganoff, Turkey vegetable cobbler, Frozen Peach Melba Pie (loved by everyone!), Mint Chocolate meringues (loved by me), another huge favorite lemon blueberry pudding cake. I have a tendency to stay away from meat and potato type of things and go more for the veggie, chicken, fish and dessert. There are recipes that my meat and potato husband will eat and not complain about. The desserts are sinful but truthfully not very lowfat but compared to other PC dessert recipes they are very tame. Hope that helps.

Some family favorites are:

Smashed Potato Soup
Lemon Chicken Soup
Pronto Pizza Patties
Shrimp and Linguine (like Shrimp Alfredo, but a lower fat option - it's incredible!)

Thanks you guys just called her and let her know I will see if she orders.

I am late to respond, but I have it and LOVE IT!!!

She has a lot of the other cookbooks so hopefully she will purchase this one.

The Lemon Blueberry Pudding Cake is great but tell her to use 2 cans of blueberry pie filling instead of one.

Hubby and I loveeee the bbq chicken pizza! It's so yummo!:thumbup:

Related to Discover Delicious & Healthy Recipes in the Its Good for You Cookbook!

What recipes does the "It's Good for You Cookbook" feature?

The "It's Good for You Cookbook" features a variety of healthy and nutritious recipes, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and low-calorie options. There are also recipes for easy weeknight meals, side dishes, and desserts.

Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in the "It's Good for You Cookbook" are easy to find in most grocery stores. They are also everyday ingredients that you may already have in your pantry.

Do the recipes in the "It's Good for You Cookbook" require special cooking skills?

No, the recipes in the "It's Good for You Cookbook" are designed for home cooks of all levels. They include clear instructions and tips to help you create delicious and healthy meals in your own kitchen.

Are there nutritional facts included with each recipe in the "It's Good for You Cookbook"?

Yes, each recipe in the "It's Good for You Cookbook" includes complete nutritional information, including calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrates. This can help you make informed decisions about your meals and track your daily intake.

Can I purchase the "It's Good for You Cookbook" online?

Yes, the "It's Good for You Cookbook" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also order it through a Pampered Chef consultant or at select Pampered Chef parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dotty
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
catlwilles
  • Kimbproctor1
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies