• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of ISO with the "Its Good for You" Cookbook

In summary, the "Its Good for You" Cookbook is a collection of delicious and nutritious recipes created by Pampered Chef that feature the use of ISO products. ISO is a plant-based protein source that has numerous health benefits, such as aiding in weight management and reducing the risk of heart disease. The cookbook includes recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks that are easy to follow and use minimal ingredients. It can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant, and can also be earned for free by hosting a cooking party.
Laura420
Hi Guys - anyone have an extra "Its good for you" cookbook?

You can order it for yourself. It's still in the catalog.

yea, but its for me.... and I dont need a brandy new one... I just figured if someone had one and didnt like it or didnt want it... ya know...

Im making a recipe scrapbook thinggy for my MIL and I have been using old books and things and cutting out pictures and recipes and stuff. :balloon:

Last edited:

Related to Discover the Benefits of ISO with the "Its Good for You" Cookbook

What is the "Its Good for You" Cookbook?

The "Its Good for You" Cookbook is a collection of delicious and nutritious recipes created by Pampered Chef, designed to support a healthy lifestyle and showcase the benefits of using ISO products in your cooking.

What is ISO and why is it good for me?

ISO is short for Isolated Soy Protein, a plant-based protein source that is low in fat and cholesterol and high in essential amino acids. It is a great alternative to animal protein and has been shown to have numerous health benefits, such as aiding in weight management and reducing the risk of heart disease.

What types of recipes are included in the cookbook?

The "Its Good for You" Cookbook features a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, all using ISO products. You'll find everything from smoothies and salads to main dishes and desserts.

Are the recipes in the cookbook easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the "Its Good for You" Cookbook are designed to be simple and straightforward, with easy-to-follow instructions and minimal ingredients. They are perfect for anyone, regardless of their cooking experience.

Can I purchase the cookbook online?

Yes, you can purchase the "Its Good for You" Cookbook on the Pampered Chef website or through one of our independent consultants. You can also host a cooking party and earn the cookbook for free as a host reward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • amairead
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amairead
  • monica.dixon