• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the New Cookbook From Sept/Oct Incentive...

In summary, two people wanted to sell a cookbook they were given for free. One person is keeping their signed one, and the other is using theirs as an incentive for their team.
Tycin
I was wondering if there was anyone who was interested in selling the cookbook they were giving away free. I believe it was in Sept or October. The anniversary cookbook. Looking for it for my aunt who is also a consultant and just missed getting it because her hosts wouldn't close the shows on time.

Thanks a bunch!!
:chef:

Tycin said:
I was wondering if there was anyone who was interested in selling the cookbook they were giving away free. I believe it was in Sept or October. The anniversary cookbook. Looking for it for my aunt who is also a consultant and just missed getting it because her hosts wouldn't close the shows on time.

Thanks a bunch!!
:chef:
It wasn't FREE... It was earned ;)

Earned and well deserved :)
:blushing:
I know there were some folks that had earned a couple of them and didn't know if someone wanted to sell one :)

I earned 2 and would be willing to sell the unsigned one...I have no idea what a fair price would be though.

I wouldn't mind having one of those. if anyone else has an extra let me know. Thanks.

Oh my gosh, I would love to buy one, too. If anyone else has an extra that they are willing to part with...

MLinAZ said:
I earned 2 and would be willing to sell the unsigned one...I have no idea what a fair price would be though.

How could you earn more?

trps said:
How could you earn more?

I earned 2.

First one was for submitting 2 shows Oct. 1-15 (I think)

Second one was one signed by Doris - for recruiting during PC's anniversary weekend (the 15-17th I believe)

But mine aren't for sale. The signed one I'm keeping, and the other one I'm using as an incentive for my team.

ChefBeckyD said:
I earned 2.

First one was for submitting 2 shows Oct. 1-15 (I think)

Second one was one signed by Doris - for recruiting during PC's anniversary weekend (the 15-17th I believe)

Yeah, what she said :D

I gave my extra one to my mom who has been the biggest supporter (next to my DH) of my business in the 6 1/2 years I've been doing this!! She was blown away. Of course I kept the signed one for myself!!!!

I have one I'd be willing to sell.

Kay....I'm interested in it. Let me know what you want for it.

What is the new cookbook for the Sept/Oct incentive?

The new cookbook for the Sept/Oct incentive is called "Fall Favorites" and features delicious recipes perfect for the autumn season.

When will the new cookbook be available?

The "Fall Favorites" cookbook will be available starting September 1st.

How can I earn the new cookbook?

You can earn the "Fall Favorites" cookbook by hosting a qualifying Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales during the Sept/Oct incentive period.

What are some of the recipes featured in the "Fall Favorites" cookbook?

Some of the delicious recipes featured in the "Fall Favorites" cookbook include pumpkin spice muffins, apple cider glazed chicken, and butternut squash soup.

Is the "Fall Favorites" cookbook available for purchase?

Yes, the "Fall Favorites" cookbook is available for purchase for $15. However, hosting a qualifying party during the Sept/Oct incentive period is the only way to earn it for free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kianewPCC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kianewPCC
  • chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wickednoodle
  • vonfirmath