• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Celebrate Cookbook? I've Got You Covered!

In summary, the "Looking for Celebrate Cookbook" contains over 100 recipes for all occasions, including appetizers, main dishes, and desserts. It also provides tips and tricks for easy entertaining and beautiful presentation. The recipes have been tested and approved for easy following and delicious results. The cookbook can be purchased online, at Pampered Chef parties, and in their catalog. It includes options for different dietary restrictions and is suitable for cooks of all levels, with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for beginners.
pamperedmomofthree
Hi,

I have a customer who asked for a Celebrate cookbook. I'm new I've never heard of it. Does anyone have one?

I have about 5 of them. If she would like it I can sell it for $8 plus shipping. And I accept PayPal (no credit cards!)

Thanks let me check with her, Thanks

I am just checking to see if you've heard from her.

No rush. I've had them for awhile...they'll be here.

I'm so sorry I'm just getting back with you. Went on vacation and had family issues when I came back. My customer still wants this book, I'll take one too since she's raved about the recipies. Can you please tell me what shipping to 32117 would be. Thanks

I need one too!! Any chance you have one left? I can paypal the money to you then get it from my customer later. Thanks so much!!

I have a couple of them if anyone still needs them. Contact me off-group at [email protected] with your ship-to zip and I can calculate a total for you...thanks! :)

Related to Need a Celebrate Cookbook? I've Got You Covered!

1. What is included in the "Looking for Celebrate Cookbook"?

The "Looking for Celebrate Cookbook" features over 100 recipes for all occasions, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. It also includes tips and tricks for effortless entertaining and beautiful presentation.

2. Are the recipes in the cookbook easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in the "Looking for Celebrate Cookbook" have been tested and approved by our team of chefs to ensure they are easy to follow and turn out delicious every time.

3. Can I purchase the "Looking for Celebrate Cookbook" online?

Yes, the "Looking for Celebrate Cookbook" is available for purchase on our website. You can also find it at select Pampered Chef parties and in our catalog.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions catered to in the cookbook?

Yes, the "Looking for Celebrate Cookbook" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options.

5. Is the "Looking for Celebrate Cookbook" suitable for beginner cooks?

Absolutely! The cookbook is designed to be user-friendly for cooks of all levels and includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for beginners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • emmjohns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Cape_PC