• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Main Dishes? Check Out This Cookbook!

In summary, The Iso Main Dishes Cookbook contains over 50 easy-to-follow recipes for main dishes that can be made in the Pampered Chef Rockcrok or stoneware. These recipes include a variety of meat, vegetarian, and vegan options and can also be adapted for use with other cookware. No special techniques or tools are required, but using the recommended cookware is recommended for best results. Many of the recipes are suitable for meal prep and freezing, and the cookbook can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.
ChefJeniLobdell
HI! Had a brain fart earlier. Thought I needed the All the Best cookbook for a customer. I really need a Main Dishes one. Can anyone help me out there?:p

You can still do an August individual order.

Thanks!! I forgot about that. Sometimes I wonder where my brain has ran away to.

1. What recipes are included in the Iso Main Dishes Cookbook?

The Iso Main Dishes Cookbook features over 50 delicious and easy-to-follow recipes for main dishes that can be made in the Pampered Chef Rockcrok or stoneware. These recipes include a variety of meat, vegetarian, and vegan options.

2. Can I use the recipes in the Iso Main Dishes Cookbook with other cookware?

While the recipes in the Iso Main Dishes Cookbook are specifically designed for use with the Pampered Chef Rockcrok or stoneware, they can also be adapted for use with other cookware. Just be sure to adjust cooking times and temperatures accordingly.

3. Are there any special techniques or tools required for the recipes in the Iso Main Dishes Cookbook?

No, the recipes in the Iso Main Dishes Cookbook can be made using basic cooking techniques and tools. However, using the Pampered Chef Rockcrok or stoneware is recommended for optimal results.

4. Are the recipes in the Iso Main Dishes Cookbook suitable for meal prep or freezing?

Yes, many of the recipes in the Iso Main Dishes Cookbook are great for meal prep and can be frozen for later use. This makes it easy to have a delicious and healthy meal ready to go on busy weeknights.

5. Can I purchase the Iso Main Dishes Cookbook online?

Yes, the Iso Main Dishes Cookbook can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail locations or at Pampered Chef parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jgajmom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • ktfarrell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • pamperedmomofthree