• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Favorite Cookbook: Main Dishes - New or Used, In Stock Now!

In summary, the "Find Your Favorite Cookbook: Main Dishes" collection offers a variety of main dish recipes including chicken, beef, pork, seafood, vegetarian, and international dishes. The cookbooks may be either new or used, but all used cookbooks are thoroughly inspected and in good condition. Availability can be checked through the website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. The collection can be purchased as a gift and there are no current promotions or discounts, but hosting a Pampered Chef party can earn rewards towards future purchases.
jgajmom
Gold Member
I have a customer who is looking for a cookbook that we no longer carry. It is "Main Dishes". Does anyone have a copy of this they would like to sell? She said she does not care if it is new or used and wants it ASAP! Can anyone help me?

I don't have it but do have the recipes on my computer if that would work...

What are the main dishes featured in the "Find Your Favorite Cookbook: Main Dishes" collection?

The "Find Your Favorite Cookbook: Main Dishes" collection includes a variety of main dish recipes such as chicken, beef, pork, seafood, vegetarian, and international dishes. There is something for everyone's taste buds!

Are the cookbooks in the "Find Your Favorite Cookbook: Main Dishes" collection new or used?

The cookbooks in the "Find Your Favorite Cookbook: Main Dishes" collection may be either new or used, depending on availability. However, all used cookbooks are thoroughly inspected and in good condition.

How can I check the availability of a specific cookbook in the "Find Your Favorite Cookbook: Main Dishes" collection?

You can easily check the availability of a specific cookbook by searching for it on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. We strive to keep all cookbooks in stock, but occasionally some may be temporarily unavailable.

Can I purchase the "Find Your Favorite Cookbook: Main Dishes" collection as a gift?

Yes, the "Find Your Favorite Cookbook: Main Dishes" collection makes a great gift for any food lover. You can purchase it through our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant and have it shipped directly to the recipient.

Do the cookbooks in the "Find Your Favorite Cookbook: Main Dishes" collection come with any special promotions or discounts?

At this time, there are no special promotions or discounts offered with the "Find Your Favorite Cookbook: Main Dishes" collection. However, you can earn rewards towards future purchases by hosting a Pampered Chef party with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emmjohns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefJeniLobdell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefJeniLobdell
  • cmcchef