• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Iso Cookbook for a Cause?

In summary, the "Iso Cookbook for a Cause" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef to support those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. For every purchase, $1 will be donated to Feeding America. The cookbook includes a variety of easy and pantry-friendly recipes for all meals, including options for different dietary restrictions. It can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant, and is available in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico. The cookbook will continue to be available after the pandemic.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I have a host this month who did not realize that the Cookbook For A Cause was not coming back in the Spring/Summer catalog, and wants to purchase 10 of them. Did anyone stock up and have some to sell?

1PamperedMommy said:
I have a host this month who did not realize that the Cookbook For A Cause was not coming back in the Spring/Summer catalog, and wants to purchase 10 of them. Did anyone stock up and have some to sell?

You can order Feb shows/individual orders dated Feb 29th until the 15th of March.

I still have two shows open to order on and I can mail it to you, if that helps.

What is the "Iso Cookbook for a Cause" and how does it work?

The "Iso Cookbook for a Cause" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. It features a collection of easy and delicious recipes that can be made at home while practicing social distancing. For every cookbook purchased, Pampered Chef will donate $1 to Feeding America to help provide meals for those in need.

What types of recipes are included in the "Iso Cookbook for a Cause"?

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and desserts. There are also options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets. All recipes are designed to be simple and use pantry staples, making them perfect for cooking during isolation.

Can I purchase the "Iso Cookbook for a Cause" online?

Yes, the cookbook can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a virtual cooking party with friends and family to support the cause and purchase the cookbook.

Is the "Iso Cookbook for a Cause" only available in the United States?

No, the cookbook is available for purchase in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. However, the donation to Feeding America will only apply to purchases made in the United States.

Is the "Iso Cookbook for a Cause" only available during the COVID-19 pandemic?

While the cookbook was created in response to the pandemic, it will continue to be available for purchase even after the pandemic is over. The cookbook is a great resource for simple and delicious recipes that can be made at any time, not just during isolation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • emmjohns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Tycin