• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Iso: Let's Eat Cookbook? Want to sell me yours?

In summary, the "Iso: Let's Eat Cookbook" is a collection of over 50 delicious and easy-to-make recipes designed for busy individuals or families in quarantine or isolation. These recipes use simple ingredients and can be made in a variety of kitchen setups. The cookbook features a variety of healthy and well-balanced options, including choices for those with dietary restrictions. It is suitable for cooks of all levels, with easy-to-follow instructions and helpful tips. The cookbook can be purchased online or through an independent Pampered Chef consultant.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Thought I posted this......guess I must have dreamt it! Anyway, just wondering if anyone has any of this kids cookbook they would like to sell me. TIA! :)

Bumping....any out there??

Good luck finding one! I got one from someone on here back in August but she was the only one who had one. There isn't even any of that one on eBay! It's the best one for kids! I use recipes from it in my Kids in the Kitchen Workshops! My 2 yo grandson loves it and wants to just look at the pictures!

I wish they would bring it back. Why did PC get rid of all the kid stuff, anyway?? :grumpy: I must send them a message asking for them back!

I have one that is not in it's wrapper, but is brand new (unused) that I can do for 13.50 plus shipping from Texas. PM me, and we'll get it set up.

Related to Looking for the Iso: Let's Eat Cookbook? Want to sell me yours?

1. What is the "Iso: Let's Eat Cookbook" about?

The "Iso: Let's Eat Cookbook" is a collection of delicious and easy-to-make recipes that are perfect for busy individuals or families in quarantine or isolation. These recipes use simple ingredients and can be made in a variety of kitchen setups, making it perfect for those cooking in limited spaces.

2. Are the recipes in the "Iso: Let's Eat Cookbook" healthy?

Yes, the "Iso: Let's Eat Cookbook" features a variety of healthy recipes that are well-balanced and use nutritious ingredients. There are also options for those with dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or vegetarian meals.

3. Can I use the "Iso: Let's Eat Cookbook" if I am not an experienced cook?

Absolutely! The "Iso: Let's Eat Cookbook" is designed for cooks of all levels, from beginners to experienced chefs. The recipes are easy to follow and include step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure a successful meal.

4. How many recipes are included in the "Iso: Let's Eat Cookbook"?

There are over 50 delicious recipes included in the "Iso: Let's Eat Cookbook", ranging from breakfast dishes to main courses and desserts. There is also a variety of cuisines represented, so you can try new flavors and expand your cooking repertoire.

5. Can I purchase the "Iso: Let's Eat Cookbook" online?

Yes, the "Iso: Let's Eat Cookbook" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. It can also be purchased through an independent Pampered Chef consultant. Additionally, the cookbook may be included in certain Pampered Chef party bundles or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • akay71
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies