• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Accepting Checks for Additional Donation

In summary, if you receive a check in the mail, you can send the form in as many times as you want. You will get credit for the donation, but it is not linked to your ACS-HWC page.
RMDave
Gold Member
I understand there is the hwc donation form. If I receive a check, do I have to wait for the entire month to go by before sending in the form (and obviously, the check)? Does the amount I send in post to my ACS-HWC page as a donation or is it in limbo somewhere or do I ever get credit (somewhere, somehow) for the donation?

You can send that form in as many times as you want, so you can send your donations in as you get them, or hold onto them, depending on how chintzy you want to be with stamps. You do get credit toward your HWC fundraising, that's why it asks you for your consultant number, but I don't know if it'd link up to your ACS-HWC website. I would think that it does, because ACS has your consultant number on that page. But if I'm wrong, I'm sure Kisha will be by to correct me. :D

Thanks, Noora. You, of course, are speaking based on logic. If anything, we have learned that (perhaps) a logical isn't how this fund-raiser (and the interaction between agencies) has been put together.But I'm willing to give it the old college try.

Well, the first part is based on knowing how it worked last year. That you could send in multiple forms, and the specific reason the system was set up was so that you could increase the amount of donations you could collect for the campaign beyond the pink products and the fundraiser shows.

The part about the website records is speculation. I did a 3-day walk quite a while a go, and the company that handled the donations would post anything mailed in on the website I had as well. I would think the ACS would have the same capability, but just having the capability doesn't mean it's going to happen.

Hi! The HWC donations that are sent in on the form are tracked by a different team than the one that maintains the web site, unfortunately. But FORTUNATELY, they send reports to PC's home office on a weekly basis with the donation amounts by consultant # so they can be counted towards the recognition at NC. So if you are wondering if your donations will count towards the recognition...then DEFINITELY!

Which reminds me, for those who don't already do this, PLEASE INCLUDE your consultant number on ALL your the donations that are mailed in! The team that maintains that data said there was over $2,000 sent in last year that did not have a consultant # on the form. Most were small donations, but just think.....all those small donations added up to $2,000! EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS! Some folks missed out on recognition last year because they didn't add their consultant # to the forms!

What is the process for accepting checks for additional donations?

The process for accepting checks for additional donations is simple. First, the customer should write out a check for the desired amount, made payable to the chosen charity. Then, the check can be given to the Pampered Chef consultant, who will collect all checks and send them to the charity on behalf of the host. It is important to note that the checks should not be made payable to Pampered Chef or the consultant personally.

Can checks for additional donations be combined with regular orders?

Yes, checks for additional donations can be combined with regular orders. The customer can write one check for both the order and the additional donation, as long as it is made payable to the charity. The consultant will then separate the amounts and send the donation portion to the charity.

Is there a limit on the amount of the additional donation by check?

No, there is no limit on the amount of the additional donation by check. Customers are welcome to donate as much as they would like, and Pampered Chef will ensure that the full amount is sent to the chosen charity.

Can customers receive a tax deduction for their additional donation by check?

Yes, customers can receive a tax deduction for their additional donation by check. However, they will need to consult with their tax advisor for specific information on how to claim the deduction.

What happens if a check for an additional donation bounces?

If a check for an additional donation bounces, the host will be notified and given the opportunity to provide another form of payment. If no other payment can be made, the donation will be canceled and the order will still be processed. The host will not be responsible for the bounced check.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tys1031
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • crystalscookingnow