• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Fundraiser: Did We Get Notified of the Check Amount?

In summary, the HWC fundraiser recipient was not notified of the total amount they raised. They had to track the donations themselves. They would like to see more pink items in the regular line, as well as sets of 2.
pckrissy
This may sound silly, but I've never done one before.
Do we get notified of how much the check was for with our HWC fundraiser?
I did one so the donation would go directly to ACS and the % would be higher..I am assuming it was for about $100 and then $1 for each product would bring the total to around $175....
Does anyone from HO let us know the total? Or do I just figure it out on my own based on my sales and total of items sold?

I think you just have to figure it out. You may be able to contact HO to find out. I did one last year and thought it was cruddy that we weren't notified.

That is one icky thing - we have to track HWC ourselves. I try to keep track of the items as I submit shows. Don't forget to add any of your samples (earned or purchased) and pins - they count, too!

Thanks~ it would be nice to know...I just like to be re-assured.

Our HWC pins count? I bought bunches of them cuz I am giving them to my fundraiser customers if they purchased 2 or more of the pink items...I wish we could run a report for HWC...would HO know what I earned if I called them?

They might, but it might depend on who you spoke to.In past years, the pins counted, and I vaguely remember that they were going to this year again ($1 per pack). Plus, you can count your purchased samples, and earned samples, including $1 for the apron. (if earned)

I earned all the HWC and the apron....I LOVE THE APRON...was very jealous that I didn't have one to wear last year. so I made sure I got it when it was an incentive...
Awesome, I should have went well over the $150 mark.
Thanks for your help--again!

I didn't realize the earned things counted to. Wow...then I definitely am over the 150. Whoohoo! I wish they'd come back with the Twix-its and maybe do an i-slice in pink. Good everyone gift things. Measure-all is super cute, but not everyone is confident it's a good gift. Same with the knife & scraper really. A set of pink twix-its or paring knives in SHADES of pink would be cool.

I loved the pink Twixits, and a pink i-Slice would be so cute! I think HO is trying to go with items that are not in the regular line, rather than just pink versions, to increase the urgency ("You have to order this during May, or else it's gone!").

I did not have much luck with the HWC products. I am waiting on one more May catalog show for which the host told me there are a lot of pink things ordered, but outside of that I think I only had a couple of items ordered. It didn't help that May was not a busy month for me, the two live shows I was supposed to do both cancelled last minute. My own HWC fundraiser was also pretty sparse. Oh well, win some lose some.

chefann said:
I think HO is trying to go with items that are not in the regular line, rather than just pink versions, to increase the urgency ("You have to order this during May, or else it's gone!").

Oh you're right Ann--that is sooo smart. I did not realize that. On my HWC wishlist a pink Santoku Knife (like the artichoke one we have now). I think a pink microfiber dish cloth is also a great idea and an AMAZING baby gift so that's another angle. I would like to see pink simple addition small squares in sets of 2. OK, done dreaming-I think I am getting the baby bug. AHHHH help me--oh wait one early morning with the 2 toddlers and that cures it:)

Related to HWC Fundraiser: Did We Get Notified of the Check Amount?

1. How do we know how much money we raised through the HWC fundraiser?

As a representative for Pampered Chef, I can confirm that we will receive notification of the check amount within 2-3 weeks after the fundraiser has ended. This information will be sent to the designated fundraiser contact person.

2. Can we request a breakdown of the check amount to see how much each participant contributed?

Unfortunately, the check amount will only reflect the total amount raised by the entire fundraiser. We are unable to provide a breakdown of individual contributions.

3. Will we receive a physical check or will the funds be transferred electronically?

The check amount will be sent to the designated fundraiser contact person in the form of a physical check. This can then be deposited into the fundraiser's account.

4. Is there a minimum amount that needs to be raised in order to receive a check?

No, there is no minimum amount required to receive a check. However, please note that Pampered Chef reserves the right to cancel the fundraiser and not issue a check if the sales do not meet our fundraising requirements.

5. Can we use the check amount to purchase Pampered Chef products for our organization?

Yes, the funds raised through the HWC fundraiser can be used to purchase any Pampered Chef products for your organization. However, please note that the check amount cannot be used to purchase products for resale or for personal use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• prissylovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • Maragib