• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do Cash Donations Through HWC Shows Impact Breast Cancer Fundraising Goals?

In summary, the "HWC Money Donations for Breast Cancer Awareness" program is an initiative by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research and awareness. 10% of every show purchase is donated towards breast cancer organizations and can be redeemed in the form of HWC money. Customers can choose which organization their donation goes to and there is no limit to the amount that can be donated. Purchases are not necessary to donate, as customers can also make direct donations using their HWC money.
ivykeep
Gold Member
I just had a host call about her show. She has been heavily promoting the HWC guest items (both her mom and MIL have breast cancer) and has asked everyone to at least respond o her (even if it's a no) so she knows they are aware.

She has had two people tell her that they have everything for their kitchens they want/need/have room for, but would like to make a cash (or check or cc) donation to the ACS through her show. I remember seeing something about that (and the directive to contact HO if anyone wants to do that) in one of the emails.

Has anyone gotten any cash donations? I have a call in to HO right now, but can expect an hour and 29 minute to an hours and 39 minute wait.

Does the cash donation amount count towards our fundraising goals with RUFTH and HWC?

HO is having trouble finding the answer too -- I've been on hold for more than 9 minutes while the look it up (the cust svc rep is very nice though)...

[update] OK -- looks like it doesn't go in as part of a show at all -- they sent me a form that is submitted with the checks directly to ACS.

Last edited:
Can we get that form off of CC? I have a host that wants to donate to ACS/

1. What is the "HWC Money Donations for Breast Cancer Awareness" program?

The "HWC Money Donations for Breast Cancer Awareness" program is an initiative by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research and awareness. Through this program, a portion of the proceeds from every show purchase is donated to organizations dedicated to finding a cure for breast cancer.

2. How much of my purchase goes towards the donation?

For every show purchase, 10% of the total sales will be donated towards breast cancer research and awareness. This donation is made in the form of HWC (Help Whip Cancer) money, which can be redeemed by your consultant to make a direct contribution to the chosen organization.

3. Can I choose which organization my donation goes to?

Yes, you can choose from a list of organizations that Pampered Chef has partnered with for this program. Your consultant will provide you with the list and help you make your donation selection.

4. Do I have to make a purchase to donate?

No, you do not have to make a purchase to donate. You can also make a direct donation to the chosen organization through your consultant using your HWC money.

5. Is there a limit to the amount of HWC money that can be donated?

No, there is no limit to the amount of HWC money that can be donated. The more show purchases are made, the more money will be donated towards breast cancer research and awareness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • crystalscookingnow