• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? about Booking Benefits

jenpartain

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2005
Hi, I got a question. Jane & Jenny booked at Michelle's show last month and now Jane & Jenny are co-hosting a show tomorrow night. I'm puzzled on how Michelle can buy this month host specials. Can she order two host specials? Help please!!! The show is tomorrow night and Michelle's going to be there.

Thank you very much!!!!

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Only one host special!

Well if Jane and Jenny would have had seperate shows in the same month then Michelle would have been able to get two host specials at each show, but since it's co-hosted by both ladies she can only get one host special.

Debbie

jenpartain

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2005
Debbie,

Thank you! I already have 5 outside orders for this show. The hosts said if it's over $800, they'll go separate so both of them can get the host specials. So thank you very much for answering my question.

God Bless,
Jenny :)

DebbieSAChef said:
Well if Jane and Jenny would have had seperate shows in the same month then Michelle would have been able to get two host specials at each show, but since it's co-hosted by both ladies she can only get one host special.

Debbie