• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A New Mom's Dilemma: Should I Send Flyers Out?

, I would send out the flyers and see if anyone responds. If they don't, you can always remove them from your mailing list and move on.
JillianAnthony
So, I just got done printing out flyers to the Mom's in my daughters class. I am actually quite nervous! I got their address' from the School Directory and I'm nerous I may get a call that will say "Please, do not send me anything again!" My husband tells me that they knew by placing their address' in the Directory anyone could have it. I wanted to get July & August dates so I figured this was a great way and then do a follow up call with them in a week. Any suggestions? Should I not send them out? I want to know honestly what you would do if you received something in the mail like this. Be mad,:mad: or flattered :p

I am with DH on this! When you put your info out there in a directory, you need to be prepared for whatever may come down the pike! Good luck!

Not knowing what you said, I would think I would either be interested or not.
Def. follow up with a phone call!!
As long as you are offering them the service you can, and taking a no thank you gracefully, you should be fine.
Do a practice call on a girlfriend first. She will tell you honestly what you should change.
FYI, I did a similar thing in feb. I was looking to kick it up and quit my full time job and one of the things I did was send an email to the preschool moms. No shows, but I did get repeat orders from one gal, and lots of good wishes from the rest.
You never know! Good luck!

I think you need to find out if the school or who ever produced the director has rules about whether you can use the addresses for solicitations. We have a directory for our subdivision but it cleary says people can not use the directory for solicitations

When I had my Grand Opening in March, I sent an e-mail to everyone at my daughter's (very very very small) school, taken off the directory. It didn't get me much business, but neither did anyone complain.

If I were to receive your flyer, I'd treat it like any other advertising which comes in the mail. If I'm interested, I'll look at it and respond. If not, I'll throw it out. I certainly don't get mad at a business for trying to get my patronage.

Go ahead and send them out. If anyone does complain, just politely thank them for letting you know they're not interested, and tell them you'll remove them for your mailing list - and don't take it personally. Not everyone is going to want to buy PC.

Sarah

What is the purpose of sending flyers to new moms?

Sending flyers to new moms is a great way to introduce them to our products and services. It allows us to showcase our products that are specifically designed for busy moms and offer them exclusive deals and promotions.

How do you obtain the mailing addresses of new moms?

We understand the importance of privacy and do not obtain mailing addresses without consent. We partner with hospitals, pediatricians, and baby stores to receive lists of new moms who have opted in to receive information from companies like ours.

What type of products are featured in the flyers for new moms?

We feature a variety of products that are perfect for new moms, such as time-saving kitchen gadgets, meal prep tools, and cookware. We also offer baby and toddler products, such as sippy cups, snack storage containers, and feeding sets.

Is there a specific time frame for sending out the flyers to new moms?

We recommend sending out the flyers within the first few months after a baby is born. This is when new moms are adjusting to their new routines and looking for products that can make their lives easier.

Do you offer any special deals or promotions for new moms?

Yes, we often include exclusive deals and promotions in our flyers for new moms. These can include discounts on select products, free shipping, or a free gift with purchase. We want to make it easier for new moms to try our products and see how they can benefit their daily lives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • DZmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DZmom
Replies