• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Okay, so I Have Run Into a Dilemma. My State Recently Raised Its

In summary, Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that make meal preparation easier and more efficient. Their products are backed by a satisfaction guarantee and they have a variety of products perfect for meal prep and cooking, including the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and Non-Stick Cookware. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and can earn you free and discounted products. Their return policy allows for a full refund or exchange within 30 days. Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers the opportunity to earn income and rewards, attend trainings and events, and be a part of a supportive community.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Okay, so I have run into a dilemma. My state recently raised its sales tax. Which makes us different that all of our neighboring states. I do several shows out of state.
For those of you who are in this situation, what do you do about the order forms that you put in your host packets. I tend to make several up ahead of time and now I don't know what to do about the tax thing.
Suggestions?

In my state, just about every county has a different tax rate, so I still print off the OOF that PC gives us access to, and I just tell the host what their tax rate is after I've doubled it while entering their show into P3.When it gets confusing for me, is when I have a host from IN book a show, since that state taxes S&H, where my state, IL, doesn't.

I'm also in a state where it varies county to county. I use a homemade OOF but I make it up the same way at the triplicates, it has a blank line and then a % sign. Then I just fill it in accordingly.

I live in NY right on the border of NJ. Our tax is 8.375%. NJ is 7%.
It's annoying, but I just leave it blank and write it in.

Thanks for the advice...now if I remember that I have left it blank.:blushing:

What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that are designed to make meal preparation easier and more efficient. Our products are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee, so you can be confident in your purchase.

What are the top products for meal prep and cooking?

We have a variety of products that are perfect for meal prep and cooking, including our Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and Non-Stick Cookware. Our utensils and cutlery are also great for chopping, slicing, and dicing ingredients.

How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy! Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a party. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales at your party.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn income and rewards by sharing our products with others. You will also have the opportunity to attend trainings and events, and be a part of a supportive community of consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies