• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Reschedule? Send Out a New Reminder Call!

In summary, my host is getting a call from her host tomorrow to reschedule their meeting for next week because her post call reminder call went out 30 minutes ago. They also need to send out another call letting the other person know. They still have time to make the meeting and have a chance for the consultant to carry the team sales for the month.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I just got a call from my host tomorrow that she wants to reschedule for next week. The biggest problem is her post call reminder call just went out 30 minutes ago... Now I need to send another call that let's them know. I cannot think of how to word it.

Oh and I was really hoping for this one last show this month to help me maintain my TL status...

no thoughts on the wording, but if you need $150 in sales don't give up. I had a consultant who needed $150 in 24 hrs before she went inactive and lost all her career sales. She got on the phone and did it!
Get on the phone now and start asking friends and family for help and why you need it. Maybe offer free shipping or 10% off. Let everyone know about the free item with $60 order. Send a mass email out offering a special. Give away an item you might have on hand to the first 3 people that place an order. You still have 72 hours so LOTS of time! GOOD LUCK!!! :)

smspamperedchef said:
no thoughts on the wording, but if you need $150 in sales don't give up. I had a consultant who needed $150 in 24 hrs before she went inactive and lost all her career sales. She got on the phone and did it!
Get on the phone now and start asking friends and family for help and why you need it. Maybe offer free shipping or 10% off. Let everyone know about the free item with $60 order. Send a mass email out offering a special. Give away an item you might have on hand to the first 3 people that place an order. You still have 72 hours so LOTS of time! GOOD LUCK!!! :)

Actually right after I posted this one of my non-regular consultants called and said she was submitted a $500 show! So that will get us to our team sales for the month. I normally carry the team sales myself but I had so many cancellations this month (including this lady who already rescheduled from the beginning of the month :grumpy: )

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with having to reschedule your host's party. It can be challenging to have to send out another reminder call so soon after the first one. I would suggest keeping the message short and simple, something like, "Hello everyone, due to unforeseen circumstances, our party with [host's name] has been rescheduled for next week. We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to seeing you all then. Thank you for your understanding." I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance. Thank you!

Related to Need to Reschedule? Send Out a New Reminder Call!

What is "Need to Reschedule? Send Out a New Reminder Call!"?

"Need to Reschedule? Send Out a New Reminder Call!" is a feature that allows users to send out a new reminder call to individuals or a group of people in case there is a need to reschedule an event or appointment.

How does "Need to Reschedule? Send Out a New Reminder Call!" work?

The feature works by allowing users to select the recipients they want to send the reminder call to. They can then choose a new date and time for the event or appointment and the system will automatically send out a new reminder call to all the selected recipients.

Why would I need to use "Need to Reschedule? Send Out a New Reminder Call!"?

You may need to use this feature if there is a need to reschedule an event or appointment that has already been scheduled and a reminder call has already been sent out. This can be useful in case of unexpected changes or conflicts in schedule.

Can I customize the message of the new reminder call?

Yes, you can customize the message of the new reminder call. The feature allows users to record a new message or choose from pre-recorded templates. This can help provide more specific information about the rescheduled event or appointment.

Is "Need to Reschedule? Send Out a New Reminder Call!" available for all types of events or appointments?

Yes, the feature is available for all types of events or appointments. Whether it is a business meeting, doctor's appointment, or personal event, you can use this feature to send out a new reminder call in case there is a need to reschedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amerrigan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Karen Weber