• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Care Calls During Holidays.

In summary, the person is taking a break from work until after the Christmas holiday. They will be contacting their team and mailing out invitations for their first three shows in January. They will also be delivering a show.
aried
Gold Member
So I really need to make out of the box calls. Should I wait till next week? I know I should at least not make calls over the weekend. These are just "how are your products?" calls.

I made some calls today but only got vm. I did leave message so I'm calling back on Monday just to follow up on the messages

I'm having the same dilemna. I don't want to annoy or bother people...

Personally I would not want to be called between tomorrow and Monday. I think next Tuesday-Thursday would be good though if you can't make the calls tomorrow. I plan to call to book a January show tomorrow - hopefully the hostess didn't go out of town for the holidays. But other than that, I won't be calling anyone until mid-week next week or after January 4th.

I'm having a personal booking blitz on Tuesday to help fill up my January.

I'm done. :)

I'm not making any calls or doing any PC work from now until next Tuesday. This is Family time, and vacation time, and I don't want to even think about work!

Tuesday I will begin contacting my team again regarding our Back To Business Meeting, and also mail out my last January Letter to my Jan. Hosts, and mail out invitations for my first 3 shows in January, along with some host coaching for those shows.

I'm closing a show on Thursday and making calls connected with that, but that's it (outside of the Daily Dose I send my team on weekdays). I'm off the clock until after Christmas weekend.

I was done but now a catalog show I sent in on Monday is being delivered today so I'll deliver that probably tomorrow. Otherwise I'm on "vacation" until next week. I have a list of people I'll call next week (January hosts and potential hosts and of course team members).

Lunching (well actually breakfasting) with friends every day this week, then family time.

Merry Christmas everyone!

1. What is the purpose of customer care calls during holidays?

Customer care calls during holidays are meant to check in with our customers and ensure that they have a positive experience with our products and services. It also gives us the opportunity to address any concerns or issues they may have.

2. How often do you make customer care calls during holidays?

We make customer care calls during holidays on a regular basis, typically once or twice a week. However, during busy holiday seasons, we may increase the frequency to ensure that all of our customers are taken care of.

3. Can I request a customer care call during holidays?

Yes, absolutely. If you would like to speak with someone from our customer care team during holidays, you can request a call by contacting our customer service hotline or sending us an email. We will do our best to schedule a call at a convenient time for you.

4. Will customer care calls during holidays affect my privacy?

No, we value our customers' privacy and will only contact you during holidays if you have given us permission to do so. We also adhere to strict privacy policies and will not share your personal information with anyone without your consent.

5. What should I do if I miss a customer care call during holidays?

If you missed a customer care call during holidays, don't worry. Our customer care team will leave a voicemail or send an email with their contact information so you can easily reach out to them. You can also contact our customer service hotline or send us an email to reschedule the call.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • naekelsey