• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can a Small Gathering Lead to Big Sales Success?

In summary, a "$500 First Show" with Pampered Chef is a promotion that rewards hosts who hold a party or event and have at least $500 in sales. To qualify, the host must reach $500 in sales through in-person or online orders, and will receive exclusive rewards and discounts. These rewards may include a special host discount, exclusive host-only products, and free products based on total sales. Multiple orders can be combined to reach the $500 requirement, and the promotion is available for both in-person and online parties.
susanr613
Gold Member
I had my "grand opening" earlier this week and am going to submit over $500 in guest sales! There were only 6 people at the party, but I had one very nice outside order which pushed me into the upper atmosphere.

This is just what I need as I go into 2 weeks with 2 catalog shows and 5 home shows!

:D

Congratulations! Your off to a great start.

Way to go!! keep it up and you will be qualified in no time!!

I'm happy for you. You're off to a great start!

Hi there! Congratulations on your successful "grand opening" party! It's so exciting to see your hard work and dedication paying off. It's amazing that you were able to reach over $500 in guest sales with only 6 people at the party. And that outside order definitely pushed you into the upper atmosphere - well done! Your upcoming 2 weeks with 2 catalog shows and 5 home shows sound like they will be busy and fruitful. Keep up the great work and best of luck with your future events! :)

1. What is a "$500 First Show" with Pampered Chef?

A "$500 First Show" with Pampered Chef is a special promotion that rewards hosts who hold a party or event and have at least $500 in sales. This can be either in-person or online sales, and the host will receive exclusive rewards and discounts as a thank you for reaching the $500 milestone.

2. How do I qualify for the "$500 First Show" promotion?

To qualify for the "$500 First Show" promotion, you must hold a Pampered Chef party or event and have at least $500 in sales. This can be achieved through in-person or online orders, and the total must be reached before any discounts or rewards are applied.

3. What are the rewards for a "$500 First Show"?

The rewards for a "$500 First Show" may vary, but typically include a special host discount on select products, as well as exclusive host-only products at discounted prices. The host may also earn free products based on their total sales, as well as additional discounts for future purchases.

4. Can I combine multiple orders to reach the $500 requirement for the "$500 First Show" promotion?

Yes, you can combine multiple orders from different guests to reach the $500 requirement for the "$500 First Show" promotion. This can include in-person orders, online orders, and orders placed through the host's personal link. However, the orders must all be placed within the designated party or event timeframe.

5. Is the "$500 First Show" promotion available for online parties?

Yes, the "$500 First Show" promotion is available for both in-person and online parties. As long as the total sales reach $500, the host will qualify for the rewards and discounts offered through this special promotion. Online party guests can shop through the host's personal link to contribute to the total sales for the "$500 First Show".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jennytodd
  • sarahmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heat123
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies