• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone Attend the 2007 Leadership Booth Workshop?

In summary, the 2007 Leadership Book Workshop is an event designed to help participants learn and discuss leadership principles and strategies through the lens of a specific book. It will take place on a specific date and location, which will be communicated to registered participants. Anyone interested in developing their leadership skills and knowledge is eligible to attend, and registration can be done through the event's website. There is a fee to attend, which will cover the cost of venue rental, materials, and refreshments.
Kathytnt
2007 Leadership Booth Workshop??I got this CD set (2 CDs) on my first Fall supply order. I have only listened to a couple of tracks and it is awesome. Did anyone go to this workshop and have any of the handouts from it??

Thanks, Kathy

Last edited:
Anyone go to this workshop?? Are workshops at Leadership usually longer???

What workshop was it??

Paula

Oop - I misspelled - I should repost It was the Booths Workshop

Hi Kathy,I'm so glad to hear that you received the 2007 Leadership Booth Workshop CDs with your Fall supply order. It's great that you've already listened to a few tracks and found them to be awesome! I didn't personally attend the workshop, but I have heard great things about it from other consultants who did. As for the handouts, I don't have them on hand but I can definitely reach out to some fellow consultants and see if anyone has them available. I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, enjoy the CDs and all the valuable information they have to offer!Best,

What is the purpose of the 2007 Leadership Book Workshop?

The purpose of the 2007 Leadership Book Workshop is to provide participants with the opportunity to learn and discuss leadership principles and strategies through the lens of a specific book published in 2007. This workshop aims to enhance leadership skills and knowledge in a collaborative and engaging setting.

When and where will the 2007 Leadership Book Workshop take place?

The 2007 Leadership Book Workshop will take place on [date] at [location]. The exact time and venue will be communicated to registered participants closer to the event date.

Who is eligible to attend the 2007 Leadership Book Workshop?

The 2007 Leadership Book Workshop is open to anyone who is interested in developing their leadership skills and knowledge. There are no specific eligibility requirements, and participants from all backgrounds and industries are welcome to attend.

How can I register for the 2007 Leadership Book Workshop?

To register for the 2007 Leadership Book Workshop, please visit our website [insert website link] and fill out the registration form. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, so we encourage you to register as soon as possible to secure your spot.

Is there a fee to attend the 2007 Leadership Book Workshop?

Yes, there is a registration fee for the 2007 Leadership Book Workshop. The exact amount will be communicated to registered participants closer to the event date. This fee covers the cost of venue rental, materials, and refreshments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • ted122781
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ted122781
  • Karen Weber