• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2007 Leadership Booth Workshop?

In summary, the 2007 Leadership Booth Workshop is a training event for Pampered Chef leaders to improve their skills and knowledge in running successful booths at events. It is open to current leaders and covers topics such as booth setup, product presentation, sales strategies, and customer engagement. Attendees will receive a packet of materials to help implement the techniques learned. The cost of the workshop varies and can be found through regional managers or on the Pampered Chef website.
Kathytnt
I got this CD set (2 CDs) on my first Fall supply order. I have only listened to a couple of tracks and it is awesome. Did anyone go to this workshop and have any of the handouts from it??

Are Leadership workshops different from NC workshops? Longer etc.

No one was at this workshop???

Booths Build Business is the name of the Workshop

Kathy, there were several sessions of each of the Leadership workshops and each was led by a different consultant. Who taught the one you like?

I was debating on whether to order that CD. :confused: Thanks for making up my mind:balloon:

Speakers were Donna McDonald and Cristina McIntosh

I found Christina's website and sent her an e-mail asking if she still had the handouts saved anywhere. I will post if she sends them to me!

Thank you so much

Here they are!

Attachments

• Checklist_for_Fair_Coordinator.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 349
  • ChecklistforFairParticipants.doc
    22 KB · Views: 395
  • Fairboothcoupon.doc
    75 KB · Views: 533
Tara - YOU ARE WONDERFUL Thanks so much

I am the Fair coordinator for our cluster for an event in about 2 weeks. Although I am panicking because all the people that gave me a verbal thumbs up have not contacted me to let me know yet that they are participating. I can't do 22 hours of a fair in 48 hours by myself

hey kathy
if you pay for my plane ticket i'll come do it with you lol
except not sure if i can get my passport that quick either :(

GOOD LUCK! I would love to help, but Texas is a little far for me too!:D

Heather - It's 91 with a heat index of 96 and that is cool compared to some other daysl lately You sure you want to come here? Although the shopping FABOULOUS!!

Related to 2007 Leadership Booth Workshop?

What is the purpose of the 2007 Leadership Booth Workshop?

The 2007 Leadership Booth Workshop is designed to provide training and information for Pampered Chef leaders to enhance their skills and knowledge in running successful booths at events.

Who is eligible to attend the 2007 Leadership Booth Workshop?

The workshop is open to all current Pampered Chef leaders who are interested in improving their booth setup, sales techniques, and overall event success.

What topics will be covered at the 2007 Leadership Booth Workshop?

The workshop will cover a range of topics including booth setup and design, product presentation and demonstration, sales strategies, and customer engagement techniques.

Are there any materials or resources provided at the 2007 Leadership Booth Workshop?

Yes, attendees will receive a packet of materials including handouts, worksheets, and other resources to help them implement the strategies and techniques learned at the workshop.

How much does it cost to attend the 2007 Leadership Booth Workshop?

The cost of the workshop varies depending on the location and duration. Please contact your regional manager or check the Pampered Chef website for more information on pricing and registration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • zmkelly1
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
zmkelly1
  • esavvymom