• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are $1000 Mystery Host Flyers a Successful Marketing Strategy?

In summary, a $1000 Mystery Host Flyer is a promotional flyer by Pampered Chef where guests can win a $1000 shopping spree by attending a party or placing an order through a designated host. To participate, guests can attend a party or place an order through the designated host's online party link. Each guest will receive one entry into the drawing. The winner will be announced within 10 days after the party or online party closes and will be contacted by Pampered Chef. Additional entries can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or referring friends to the designated host's party.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
I posted these on CS and thought that I would cross post them here. I know that several people have had good luck with this in the past...

Attachments

• june 09 mystery host.doc
    283 KB · Views: 223
  • june 09 mystery host.doc
    283 KB · Views: 227
  • June 09 mystery host.pdf
    310.2 KB · Views: 211
  • June 09 mystery host.pdf
    310.2 KB · Views: 216
  • july 09 mystery host.doc
    211 KB · Views: 198
  • july 09 mystery host.doc
    211 KB · Views: 203
  • july 09 mystery host.pdf
    239.2 KB · Views: 218
  • july 09 mystery host.pdf
    239.2 KB · Views: 212
And here is August...couldn't attach them all at once...:p

Attachments

• aug 09 mystery host.doc
    148 KB · Views: 223
  • aug 09 mystery host.doc
    148 KB · Views: 199
  • aug 09 mystery host.pdf
    178.9 KB · Views: 205
  • aug 09 mystery host.pdf
    178.9 KB · Views: 211
Thanks, Kris!! Good idea to do one for June. I haven't done one in a while and I also haven't hosted my own show since last fall, so I may throw this out there. Thanks for cross-posting it.

No problem...good luck! I'd love to hear how it works out for you. My team loves it!

Kris thanks! I have used these every sell a thon for the last 3-4 seasons! Thank you thank you thank you! LOL

You're welcome! I'm glad that they are working for you! :)
I'm giving them to my team today and hope that they have some great success with them too...

Thanks so much for doing this. I just opened them all. August still says $315 in free product on the pdf. My the word doc is ok. Thanks

By any chance have you done one of these for February? It is So well done and I'm so hpyed from Spring Launch that I want to offer this yet this month. I need to rescue my month and I think this may help. I am NOT good are reworking these ... I have tried. Hoping.... :)

1. What is a $1000 Mystery Host Flyer?

A $1000 Mystery Host Flyer is a promotional flyer offered by Pampered Chef where guests can earn a chance to win a $1000 shopping spree by attending a party or placing an order through a designated host.

2. How do I participate in a $1000 Mystery Host Flyer?

To participate, you can attend a Pampered Chef party hosted by a designated host with the $1000 Mystery Host Flyer or place an order through the designated host's online party link.

3. How many chances do I have to win the $1000 shopping spree?

Each guest who attends the party or places an order through the designated host's online party link will receive one entry into the $1000 shopping spree drawing.

4. When will the winner of the $1000 shopping spree be announced?

The winner will be announced within 10 days after the designated party or online party closes. The winner will be contacted directly by Pampered Chef to claim their prize.

5. Can I earn additional entries into the $1000 shopping spree drawing?

Yes, you can earn additional entries by hosting your own Pampered Chef party and having your friends and family attend or place orders through your party link. You can also earn extra entries by referring friends to the designated host's party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • ChefBeckyD