• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1 Spot Available at the Sheraton

In summary, the cost for the 1 spot available at the Sheraton varies depending on the package chosen and includes all meals, accommodations, and activities during the stay. A guest can be brought for an additional fee and discounts may be available. The cancellation policy also varies depending on the package chosen. For more information, please contact the Sheraton directly.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Since my old post got too long, I wanted to repost that we only have 1 spot available. Please PM me! We are staying Sunday through Wednesday night.

Bumping for night crowd

1 spot? This is good news compared to what was available before today! Thanks for your help on this AJ...you've been a God-send!
D

bumping for the morning crowd!

Bumping again!!!!

Bumping again I know there are a few people out there looking!

Related to 1 Spot Available at the Sheraton

1. What is the cost for the 1 spot available at the Sheraton?

The cost for the 1 spot available at the Sheraton varies depending on the package you choose. Please contact us for more information.

2. Is the 1 spot available at the Sheraton all-inclusive?

Yes, the 1 spot available at the Sheraton includes all meals, accommodations, and activities during your stay.

3. Can I bring a guest with me for the 1 spot available at the Sheraton?

Yes, you can bring a guest with you for an additional fee. Please contact us for more information and pricing.

4. Are there any discounts available for the 1 spot available at the Sheraton?

We occasionally offer discounts and promotions for the 1 spot available at the Sheraton. Please check our website or contact us for more information.

5. What is the cancellation policy for the 1 spot available at the Sheraton?

The cancellation policy for the 1 spot available at the Sheraton varies depending on the package you choose. Please contact us for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebinIA
  • Cookin2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cookin2
  • PampMomof3