• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cranberry Deep Covered Baker Recipes

In summary, a Cranberry Deep Covered Baker is a versatile cooking tool made of stoneware that can be used in the oven, microwave, and stovetop. It is great for making a variety of recipes, including roasted chicken, casseroles, and desserts. To clean and care for the baker, hand wash with warm water and mild soap, and avoid using metal utensils. It can also be used in the microwave, but do not preheat. To prevent sticking, lightly coat with cooking spray and use oven mitts when handling.
whiteyteresa
Just got an e-mail from my director with these recipes for the baker.

Good selling point for the baker

Attachments

• RECIPE - Cranberry Deep Covered Baker 001.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 992
That has some really great recipes. Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks for posting that!!

Thanks for sharing....GREAT recipes, I'm gonna try the Bachelors 1 over the week end....:D

Thanks for sharing. They sound great. Guess I'll be getting mine out this weekend.

raebates said:
Thanks for sharing. They sound great. Guess I'll be getting mine out this weekend.

Did A Pot Roast in mine a few weeks ago, came out WONDERFUL!!!

Mmm...makes we want to buy the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker!! Unfortunately, I don't have it!

got these...

Great recipes thanks for sharing.

Related to Cranberry Deep Covered Baker Recipes

1. What is a Cranberry Deep Covered Baker?

A Cranberry Deep Covered Baker is a versatile cooking tool from Pampered Chef that can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the stovetop. It is made of stoneware, which helps to evenly distribute heat and retain moisture while cooking.

2. What are some popular recipes that can be made in the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker?

There are many delicious recipes that can be made in the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker, including roasted chicken, casseroles, baked pasta dishes, and even desserts like apple crisp. The possibilities are endless!

3. How do I clean and care for my Cranberry Deep Covered Baker?

The Cranberry Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm water and mild soap to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware, as it can cause scratches. Also, be sure to allow the baker to cool completely before cleaning or adding cold ingredients.

4. Can I use the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker in the microwave?

Yes, the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker is safe to use in the microwave. However, be sure to follow the recipe instructions and do not preheat the baker in the microwave.

5. Are there any special tips for using the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker?

To prevent sticking, it is recommended to lightly coat the inside of the baker with cooking spray before adding ingredients. You can also soak the stoneware in water for 15-20 minutes before use to help prevent food from sticking. Additionally, always use oven mitts or silicone grips when handling the hot baker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • 3girls