• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Zucchini Fries- on Stoneware???

In summary, to prepare zucchini fries on stoneware, preheat your oven to 400°F and toss thin fries in a mixture of olive oil, salt, and seasonings. Bake them for 15-20 minutes on a stoneware baking sheet, flipping halfway through. Any stoneware can be used for this recipe, but Pampered Chef's Stoneware Baking Sheet is recommended for best results. To prevent sticking, lightly grease the stoneware or line it with parchment paper. Stoneware is not suitable for use in the microwave and should be washed with hot water and mild detergent, avoiding metal utensils or harsh scrubbers. Soaking in hot water may be necessary for any remaining residue.
pchockeymom
Has anyone made the zucchini fries on the stoneware cookie sheet or bar pan? Do I really need to make them on the metal cookie sheet?

I made some tonight and used my rectangular stone. They came out good.

I made them on stoneware and they were great!

1. What is the best way to prepare zucchini fries on stoneware?

To prepare zucchini fries on stoneware, preheat your oven to 400°F. Cut the zucchini into thin fries and toss them in a mixture of olive oil, salt, and desired seasonings. Place the fries in a single layer on a stoneware baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through, until they are golden brown and crispy.

2. Can I use any stoneware for this recipe or does it have to be specifically from Pampered Chef?

You can use any stoneware for this recipe, but we recommend using Pampered Chef's Stoneware Baking Sheet for the best results. Our stoneware is specially designed to distribute heat evenly, resulting in perfectly crispy zucchini fries.

3. How do I prevent the zucchini fries from sticking to the stoneware?

To prevent sticking, lightly grease the stoneware with cooking oil before placing the zucchini fries on it. You can also line the stoneware with parchment paper for easier clean-up.

4. Can I make zucchini fries on stoneware in the microwave?

No, stoneware is not suitable for use in the microwave. It is designed for use in the oven only.

5. How do I clean my stoneware after making zucchini fries?

To clean your stoneware, let it cool completely before washing it with hot water and a mild detergent. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh scrubbers, as they can damage the stoneware's surface. If any residue remains, soak the stoneware in hot water for 10-15 minutes before washing it again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • KristinS
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • RaniaTreadwell