• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilled Veggies on the Grill Pan

In summary, the best way to prepare vegetables on the grill pan is to preheat it over medium-high heat, lightly coat the vegetables with oil and seasonings, and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side. A variety of vegetables can be used, but cooking time may vary. It is recommended to use oil to prevent sticking and add flavor. The grill pan can be used on both stovetop and outdoor grill, and it should be cleaned with hot soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm making Thanksgiving Dinner (Canada) for my family tonight and I want to do grilled veggies on my grill pan. I was thinking onions, zucchini, eggplant, bell peppers....

anything else you can think of that would be good?

Yellow squash would add a pretty color into the mix if you like that.

How about sweet potatoes? Or acorn squash? Or even butternut squash?

1. What is the best way to prepare vegetables on the grill pan?

The best way to prepare vegetables on the grill pan is to first preheat the pan over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes. Then, lightly coat the vegetables with oil and seasonings before placing them on the pan. Cook the vegetables for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until they are tender and have grill marks.

2. Can I use any type of vegetable on the grill pan?

Yes, you can use a variety of vegetables on the grill pan such as bell peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, onions, asparagus, and more. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time for different types of vegetables.

3. Do I need to use oil when cooking vegetables on the grill pan?

It is recommended to lightly coat the vegetables with oil before placing them on the grill pan. This helps prevent the vegetables from sticking to the pan and also adds flavor.

4. Can I use the grill pan on an outdoor grill?

Yes, the grill pan can be used on an outdoor grill as well as on the stovetop. Just make sure to follow the same cooking instructions and keep the pan away from direct flames.

5. How do I clean the grill pan after cooking vegetables?

Clean the grill pan with hot soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or brush. You can also use a grill brush to remove any stubborn bits. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials to clean the pan as it may damage the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • naekelsey
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pamperedbybarbara