• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Potatoes With the New Parmesan-Garlic Seasoning

In summary, to prepare Potatoes with the New Parmesan-Garlic Seasoning, preheat your oven to 400°F, cut the potatoes into 1-inch cubes, drizzle olive oil and sprinkle the seasoning over them, and bake for 20-25 minutes. You can use this seasoning on any type of potato or other vegetables, and it is gluten-free. It can also be used in various dishes, such as chicken, roasted vegetables, dips, and pasta dishes.
babywings76
Gold Member
I want to make some potatoes with these new seasonings on them. How would you recommend baking them? Stoneware or sheet pan? What temp. and how long?

When I roast potatoes, I cut them into 1" cubes, toss them with some oil and seasoning, then spread them out on a stone in a single layer. Roast at 425˚F for 20 minutes, then stir once and let cook another 10 minutes or so. Waiting so long before stirring lets them get dark brown and crispy on one side.You can use a stone or a sheet pan.

That sounds like a wonderful idea. I've already forgotten about my new seasonings. I need to buy some bread for dipping, too. I keep forgetting. I see a theme.....

I do the same as Ann. Often I'll add fresh green beans half-way through the baking, tossing them with the potatoes when I turn those.

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I would highly recommend using stoneware for baking potatoes with new seasonings. Stoneware provides even heat distribution and helps to create a crispy exterior while keeping the inside moist and fluffy. As for temperature, I would suggest preheating your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and baking the potatoes for about 45 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the potatoes. Make sure to pierce the potatoes with a fork before baking to allow steam to escape. Happy cooking!

What is the recommended way to prepare Potatoes with the New Parmesan-Garlic Seasoning?

The recommended way to prepare Potatoes with the New Parmesan-Garlic Seasoning is to first preheat your oven to 400°F. Then, cut the potatoes into 1-inch cubes and place them in a mixing bowl. Drizzle olive oil over the potatoes and toss to coat. Sprinkle the Parmesan-Garlic seasoning over the potatoes and toss again to evenly distribute. Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until tender and golden brown.

Can I use Potatoes with the New Parmesan-Garlic Seasoning on other types of potatoes?

Yes, you can use Potatoes with the New Parmesan-Garlic Seasoning on any type of potato. It pairs well with russet, red, and sweet potatoes. You can also use it on other vegetables, such as carrots, zucchini, or cauliflower, for a tasty side dish.

Is the Parmesan-Garlic Seasoning gluten-free?

Yes, the Parmesan-Garlic Seasoning is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients. However, it is produced in a facility that also processes wheat, so there is a chance of cross-contamination. It is always best to check the label for any potential allergens.

Can I use Potatoes with the New Parmesan-Garlic Seasoning as a main dish?

While Potatoes with the New Parmesan-Garlic Seasoning make a delicious side dish, they can also be used as a main dish. You can add protein, such as diced chicken or tofu, to make it a more filling meal. You can also top the potatoes with shredded cheese and bake until melted for a cheesy and satisfying main course.

What other dishes can I make with the Parmesan-Garlic Seasoning?

The Parmesan-Garlic Seasoning is versatile and can be used in many dishes. You can use it as a seasoning for chicken, pork, or fish. It also adds flavor to roasted vegetables, such as broccoli or Brussels sprouts. You can even mix it into dips, salad dressings, or pasta dishes for an extra burst of flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
debbie mc
  • Jennie50