• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Honey-Apple Brie Bites - Which Pan?

In summary, the best pan to use for making Honey-Apple Brie Bites is a mini muffin pan, as the individual compartments are the perfect size for creating bite-sized appetizers. However, a regular muffin pan can also be used if necessary, but the brie bites will turn out larger. It is not necessary to grease the pan before baking, as the butter and honey in the recipe will provide enough moisture to prevent sticking. A silicone mini muffin pan can also be used, but it should be placed on a baking sheet to prevent bending and spilling. This recipe makes approximately 24 brie bites, but the exact number may vary depending on the amount of brie mixture added to each muffin compartment.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I'm making these for a show tomorrow night and I see it calls for the large sheet pan. Do I need to make these on this or can I use my stoneware? Has anyone made them on the stoneware and if so, how much longer did it take? I only have the cookie sheet and medium sheet pan and prefer my stoneware anyway. Thanks for any and all help!

I personally have used my stoneware for EVERYTHING for over 8 years now!!! Go for it....

Thanks Cindy, me too! I just wondered if they turned out alright and more importantly how much longer they needed to be cooked.

Related to Honey-Apple Brie Bites - Which Pan?

1. What type of pan should I use to make Honey-Apple Brie Bites?

The best pan to use for making Honey-Apple Brie Bites is a mini muffin pan. The individual compartments are the perfect size for creating bite-sized appetizers.

2. Can I use a regular muffin pan instead?

Yes, you can use a regular muffin pan if that is all you have available. However, the brie bites will turn out larger and may not be as cute and bite-sized as they would be in a mini muffin pan.

3. Do I need to grease the pan before baking the brie bites?

It is not necessary to grease the pan before baking the brie bites. The butter and honey in the recipe will provide enough moisture to prevent the bites from sticking to the pan.

4. Can I use a silicone mini muffin pan instead?

Yes, a silicone mini muffin pan can be used for this recipe. Just be sure to place the pan on a baking sheet before filling it with the brie bites mixture to prevent it from bending and spilling while in the oven.

5. How many brie bites does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 24 Honey-Apple Brie Bites. However, the exact number may vary depending on how much of the brie mixture is added to each muffin compartment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
marlaelliott
  • frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies