• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Opinions on Must Have Sample Items

In summary, the top 5 must-have sample items from Pampered Chef are the Classic Batter Bowl, Garlic Press, Quick Slice, Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and Food Chopper. These versatile tools make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient. The Classic Batter Bowl is perfect for mixing, measuring, and pouring, while the Garlic Press quickly and easily minces fresh garlic. The Quick Slice makes slicing fruits and vegetables a breeze, and the Rockcrok Dutch Oven is a versatile pot for various cooking methods. Finally, the Food Chopper simplifies chopping and dicing for dishes like salsa and salads.
TinasKitchen
Give your opinion on must have items for the fall. Tell why you think its a must have and how you'd present it.

I think the must have is the new Santuko. (although I dont have it yet but will get it) I will show how it slices everything. How they use it on the food network all the time as they everything knife. I think people have seen these knives on tv and would love to actually own one.

I agree with the Santoku, and along with it I love the new cutting boards! I'm excited also about the grill pan/press, and the new safer mandoline! I never really demo-ed the USG, but this one seems better to demo in my opinion...
Oh, & I think people will be excited about the floral silicone pan!

I totally love the new mandoline. The food holder works so much better to me. I think the grill pan/press is going to be a big hit with the panini crowd...I hope to sell a TON of them!

Related to Your Opinions on Must Have Sample Items

What are the top 5 must-have sample items from Pampered Chef?

1. Our Classic Batter Bowl: This versatile tool is perfect for mixing, measuring, and pouring. It's a staple in any kitchen!

2. Garlic Press: Our garlic press is a game-changer for anyone who loves to cook with fresh garlic. It quickly and easily minces garlic with minimal effort.

3. Quick Slice: This tool makes slicing fruits and vegetables a breeze. It's adjustable for different thicknesses and has a built-in julienne blade.

4. Rockcrok Dutch Oven: This versatile pot can be used on the stovetop, in the oven, or on the grill. It's perfect for soups, stews, roasts, and more.

5. Food Chopper: Our food chopper makes chopping and dicing vegetables and fruits a breeze. It's perfect for making salsa, salads, and other dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
blessedrub
  • ChefEsther
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Belle4562