• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opinions on Bbq Flexible Basket???

In summary, the Bbq Flexible Basket is made of durable, non-stick stainless steel mesh that is suitable for use on all types of grills. It is easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and can withstand high heat temperatures up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. This versatile basket can be used to cook a variety of foods, such as vegetables, fish, and chicken, thanks to its mesh design that prevents smaller pieces of food from falling through the grill grates.
pamperedberry
Gold Member
For those of you who have the new products....what are your thoughts on the grill basket? Placing my sample order and I'm on the fence on whether or not to get it.

Thanks for your help!!

I just got mine today! Cannot wait to use it while we're camping instead of the cheap fish holder thing we've used in the past that has lost several burger pattys into the flames!I love it!

We had one made by someone else years ago. Hubby is VERY excited to have one again. We use it for EVERYTHING!. It is so nice to just flip the basket instead of each item on the grill. It is great for hotdogs and brats!

I am super excited about this one! At launch someone mentioned corn on the cob too. I'm excited to be able to grill my salmon and not have it fall through the grates!

I can't imagine anything but good with this product! It's one I'm most excited about it. My son's very favorite meal is bbq'd bacon wrapped shrimp skewers on the grill - this is going to make it SO much easier to make those and so many other grilled foods!

Thanks for the input everyone!!!

tiggerhale-----didn't even think about camping!! WE LOVE to camp....and it would be very useful at the campsite! SOLD!!!!

What is the Bbq Flexible Basket made of?

The Bbq Flexible Basket is made of durable, non-stick stainless steel mesh that is perfect for grilling a variety of foods.

Can the Bbq Flexible Basket be used on all types of grills?

Yes, the Bbq Flexible Basket is designed to be used on all types of grills, including gas, charcoal, and electric.

How do I clean the Bbq Flexible Basket?

The Bbq Flexible Basket is dishwasher safe, or you can hand wash it with warm, soapy water. It is important to clean the basket after each use to ensure it lasts for many grilling seasons to come.

Is the Bbq Flexible Basket safe to use with high heat?

Yes, the Bbq Flexible Basket is safe to use with high heat. It can withstand temperatures up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit.

What types of food can I cook in the Bbq Flexible Basket?

You can cook a variety of foods in the Bbq Flexible Basket, including vegetables, fish, chicken, and more. The mesh design allows for even cooking and prevents smaller pieces of food from falling through the grill grates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cwinter474
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Phi_Phi_18
  • Products and Tips
Replies