• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Know Who You Are - A Special Message!

They've been showing that a lot recently on AMC. Somehow, it's not quite the same edited for cable....I'm guessing they're trying to court the "foodie" demographic.I'm guessing they're trying to court the "foodie" demographic.
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
"How 'bout some more beans, there, Mr. Taggart?"
They've been showing that a lot recently on AMC. Somehow, it's not quite the same edited for cable. :rolleyes:

For the three of you in the universe who haven't seen the scene we're talking about...WARNING! If you are easily offended, do not click this link!
There. You've been warned, so don't come whining to me later.
YouTube: Blazing Saddles Campfire Scene.

Yeah, well we've got the whole movie unedited, on Laserdisc. It's just a pain to hook up the player and dig the disc out of the basement.

I have t*h9---------- (Puck is helping me type) DVD with the pilot episode of Black Bart, the television series that CBS didn't buy. I'll bring it along next time I head your way.

It's just wrong really.

That's exactly why it's so funny.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That's exactly why it's so funny.

I second that! :D

Mel Brooks pushed the humor envelope (he still is pushing it, too) with Blazing Saddles, by using jokes that everyone was telling in private but were "shocked" that those same jokes were in a movie. What I really like about it is that Blazing Saddles will never be remade - it is a movie that could never be made today.

There's apparently a joke at the end of the Young Frankenstein musical that hints at a Blazing Saddles musical. But that's all it is - a joke.

Well, if there's a joke about a Blazing Saddles musical at the end of the Young Frankenstein musical, then we can take it as a serious joke. ;)

splash-background.jpg

chefann said:
Hey, Ann. Several of your Photobucket links are showing up as "image moved or removed." :(
I know...that ticks me off and makes me want to swear! It was there last night and it actually was clean (it was a picture of Oscar Meyer Bologna) that was my G rated way of telling KG "bull dung"...Not Bull Durham

Is that a recalled food product?!?!?!

<H2>1. What is the special message "You Know Who You Are" from Pampered Chef?</H2><p>The special message "You Know Who You Are" is a playful way for Pampered Chef consultants to acknowledge and thank their loyal customers. It is a way to show appreciation and make customers feel special and recognized.</p><H2>2. How is the special message typically used by Pampered Chef consultants?</H2><p>The special message is often used in social media posts or emails to customers. Consultants may also include it in handwritten notes or on order forms as a fun way to connect with customers.</p><H2>3. Is the special message only for current customers of Pampered Chef?</H2><p>No, the special message can also be used for potential customers or anyone who may have expressed interest in Pampered Chef products. It is a way to reach out and remind them of the positive experience they can have with the company.</p><H2>4. Is there a specific meaning behind the use of the toothy smiley face in the message?</H2><p>No, the toothy smiley face is simply a fun and playful way to add a touch of personality to the message. It adds a sense of whimsy and lightheartedness to the message.</p><H2>5. Can customers respond to the special message from Pampered Chef consultants?</H2><p>Yes, customers are welcome to respond to the special message and engage in conversation with the consultants. It is a great opportunity for consultants to connect with their customers and build relationships.</p>

1. What is the special message "You Know Who You Are" from Pampered Chef?

The special message "You Know Who You Are" is a playful way for Pampered Chef consultants to acknowledge and thank their loyal customers. It is a way to show appreciation and make customers feel special and recognized.

2. How is the special message typically used by Pampered Chef consultants?

The special message is often used in social media posts or emails to customers. Consultants may also include it in handwritten notes or on order forms as a fun way to connect with customers.

3. Is the special message only for current customers of Pampered Chef?

No, the special message can also be used for potential customers or anyone who may have expressed interest in Pampered Chef products. It is a way to reach out and remind them of the positive experience they can have with the company.

4. Is there a specific meaning behind the use of the toothy smiley face in the message?

No, the toothy smiley face is simply a fun and playful way to add a touch of personality to the message. It adds a sense of whimsy and lightheartedness to the message.

5. Can customers respond to the special message from Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, customers are welcome to respond to the special message and engage in conversation with the consultants. It is a great opportunity for consultants to connect with their customers and build relationships.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg