• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simpsons Characters on CS: Meet KG, Grande, Linda, and Dan!

In summary, Simpsonized characters from the Simpsons roam the halls at CS. Grande, Linda, and KG look very close to their real-life counterparts, while DH looks a bit older than he does in real life. And, as Ann points out, Tori Spelling's grown-up face doesn't look very pretty.
chefann said:
Here's the gold-tooth Gilly:

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/GillianS2.png

Oooh! SOOOOOO SEXY!!

So, Ann?!?! I was the second person to Simpsonize myself (I believe) and I am left totally out of this thread??

Well, because you had done yours. If you downloaded it, you are more than welcome to post it here.

There you go, Beth.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/BethS.png

chefann said:
There you go, Beth.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/BethS.png
Thanks! That's much better than the one I did!

these are just tooooo funny! I just sent the link to my 10 year old nephew who is all into the Simpsons - he'll have fun Simpsonizing himself, his sister and all his friends. I'll have to give this a try!

You have to click the "Download" link that's on the right. Save it to your local computer. And to post it in this thread, use Photobucket or some such. (There's a whole thread about posting pictures that KG put together)

Lets see if this works.....

your_image.png

YAY it worked!!!

Looks good, Kristin!
(BTW- I'm doing your slippers this weekend. Sorry it's taken me so long. I'll PM you when they're done.)

chefann said:
Looks good, Kristin!
(BTW- I'm doing your slippers this weekend. Sorry it's taken me so long. I'll PM you when they're done.)
Oh thanks so much Ann I can't wait! Don't worry take your time!

I'm a Simpson!!

I love that it made me thinner. Glad the rest of the world sees the skinny girl inside of me... screaming to get out!!

I really didn't mean to eat her...

Here's Anne Pratt!
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/AnneS.png

Yeah, kinda. We're kindred spirits. :) I wish I were closer to NJ, so I could pop into her coffee shop when it opens.

chefann said:
Yeah, kinda. We're kindred spirits. :) I wish I were closer to NJ, so I could pop into her coffee shop when it opens.
Me too, we could have an impromptu cluster meeting.

I got one from the same artist that looks like a chocolate cupcake with pink frosting. :)
il_430xN.9044140.jpg

Aren't they adorable!?!?!?! :p

That is way cute!

I've discovered that's the problem with that site - waaaay too much really amazing handmade stuff: purses, baby clothes, toys, greeting cards, jewelry, stained glass, leather items, paintings, glass beads, etc. It's where I've been selling some of my jewelry.

chefann said:
I've discovered that's the problem with that site - waaaay too much really amazing handmade stuff: purses, baby clothes, toys, greeting cards, jewelry, stained glass, leather items, paintings, glass beads, etc. It's where I've been selling some of my jewelry.

Im looking at the POKE ME pin cushion...I need one of these at work! LOL

Etsy :: POKE ME Pincushion with wrist band

Oh My! There's a mature content pin cushion! Ann! You didn't tell me! :eek: :D :eek: :D

OMG! That is hilarious!

This is the coffee cozy I just ordered. The first one sold out while I was thinking about it, but I contacted the artist and she made one just for me.

Where's the mature content one? I never searched on pincushions. I found the other artist by searching on "cupcake".

chefann said:
OMG! That is hilarious!

This is the coffee cozy I just ordered. The first one sold out while I was thinking about it, but I contacted the artist and she made one just for me.

AWESOME!!!!:D :cool:

LOL!!! NO! I'll go check! My best friend here at work had a bachelorette party for her one of her friends and found a pe**s mold for her jello shots. VERY detailed. So when my boyfriend took his son to Cancun for his high school graduation, he found hand carved pe**s flutes! He called me from there and said "should I pick up one for her birthday?" Needless to say it was the hit of the office. I just sent her this and said "Guess what Santa is bring for under your tree this year?" LOL!

OMG...they have them as catnip.....YIKES!

I may need to add "adult content" to the title of this thread. Although we've been good about not posting pics. :)

LOL...Im done! Got my fix until later! :eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :p

:eek: :D :p ;)

It's Ann! I'm just a follower...SHE starts this EVERY time!

I'm STILL giggling

I'm not the one who found the dirty pincushion! That was all you!

I'm also still giggling.

My coworker thought it was hilarious (I asked first if he was easily offended.)

LMAO!! Quit IT!!!!!

No, you hang up first.

No you.

No, you.

You hang up first.

and another thread goes down the toilet.

or urinal in this case. :)

Yeah....I've noticed that too....again...YOUR fault....

chefann said:
and another thread goes down the toilet.

or urinal in this case. :)
That used to be the afternoon paper here - The Milwaukee Urinal - reading it always pissed me off.

Friday afternoon....getting edgy....

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That used to be the afternoon paper here - The Milwaukee Urinal - reading it always pissed me off.

He's on roll, Ladies and Gents! Whoo Hoo!

In Springfield, the paper is The Springfield Shopper.

and just like that, we're back on topic. :)

Okay, Debbie Downer:mad:

That is Freaking hilarious.... I had to shut it because I am at work - will have surf other photos from home... speaking of work I should actually do some today!

Last edited:
<H2>1. Who are KG, Grande, Linda, and Dan?</H2><p>They are fictional characters from the popular TV show, The Simpsons, who have been recreated in the style of Pampered Chef consultants.</p><H2>2. How did these characters end up on the Pampered Chef website?</H2><p>They were created by a Pampered Chef consultant who is also a fan of The Simpsons. She wanted to combine her love for the show with her job at Pampered Chef.</p><H2>3. Are these characters officially endorsed by The Simpsons or Pampered Chef?</H2><p>No, these characters are fan creations and are not officially endorsed by either The Simpsons or Pampered Chef.</p><H2>4. Can I buy products featuring these characters from Pampered Chef?</H2><p>No, these characters are not available for purchase from Pampered Chef. They are simply fun representations of the consultants who created them.</p><H2>5. Are there any other Simpsons characters on CS?</H2><p>Not currently, but there may be more in the future as the consultants continue to create and share their love for The Simpsons and Pampered Chef.</p>

1. Who are KG, Grande, Linda, and Dan?

They are fictional characters from the popular TV show, The Simpsons, who have been recreated in the style of Pampered Chef consultants.

2. How did these characters end up on the Pampered Chef website?

They were created by a Pampered Chef consultant who is also a fan of The Simpsons. She wanted to combine her love for the show with her job at Pampered Chef.

3. Are these characters officially endorsed by The Simpsons or Pampered Chef?

No, these characters are fan creations and are not officially endorsed by either The Simpsons or Pampered Chef.

4. Can I buy products featuring these characters from Pampered Chef?

No, these characters are not available for purchase from Pampered Chef. They are simply fun representations of the consultants who created them.

5. Are there any other Simpsons characters on CS?

Not currently, but there may be more in the future as the consultants continue to create and share their love for The Simpsons and Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
susanr613