• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simpsons Characters on CS: Meet KG, Grande, Linda, and Dan!

In summary, Simpsonized characters from the Simpsons roam the halls at CS. Grande, Linda, and KG look very close to their real-life counterparts, while DH looks a bit older than he does in real life. And, as Ann points out, Tori Spelling's grown-up face doesn't look very pretty.
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That used to be the afternoon paper here - The Milwaukee Urinal - reading it always pissed me off.
I'm just using phonetics...isn't that how words that start with a J get pronounced in Minnesota?

I hate to drag everyone back to the original topic, but I Simpsonized myself. I don't do the photobucket thing, but here's an attachment.

Attachments

• Simpsonized Rae.jpg
    Simpsonized Rae.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
um, hun.... that's your normal photo.
:)

chefann said:
um, hun.... that's your normal photo.
:)
It is?

I wonder what she'll look like after she's Simpsonsized? :confused:

OK- earlier it was a pic of her in in PS t-shirt.I am NOT going insane.If I keep telling myself that, it'll be true, right?

chefann said:
OK- earlier it was a pic of her in in PS t-shirt.

I am NOT going insane.

If I keep telling myself that, it'll be true, right?
I've got your back Ann....I saw it too! She's trying to pull one over on us!

I did my Simpson photo, but I can't seem to get it to save in a usable format...any tips?

When you save it, make sure you add .png to the end.

chefann said:
OK- earlier it was a pic of her in in PS t-shirt.

I am NOT going insane.

If I keep telling myself that, it'll be true, right?
No, you're not going insane.

It's to late to be "going" when you're already reached the destination.

I just wanted to keep you company, KG!

I found the pink one!!!

Denarella said:
I found the pink one!!!
Isn't that just a hoot? There's a very phallic bead on there, too. Search for 'penis' and see what comes up. :D
(I hid the word so as not to offend anyone who happens to be in this thread. Just highlight it to see.)

chefann said:
I just wanted to keep you company, KG!
I live in my own little world, but it's okay, they know me here.

Sorry, Ann, as soon as I posted that I checked the link and realized I'd attached the wrong file. You must have checked it out while I was correcting it. I hoped I'd catch it before anyone got really confused. Guess I failed at that, huh? :eek:

Confused? People around here get confused?We're happy to talk about cars, anytime.

raebates said:
Sorry, Ann, as soon as I posted that I checked the link and realized I'd attached the wrong file. You must have checked it out while I was correcting it. I hoped I'd catch it before anyone got really confused. Guess I failed at that, huh? :eek:
I figured that's what happened. No big deal. It was actually pretty funny. :D

I figure I kind of look like a cartoon character, anyway. You know, big smile, bright hair, odd coloring, . . .

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Confused? People around here get confused?

We're happy to talk about cars, anytime.

Yep - we're never confused. It is everyone else who is confused... we're fine.

<H2>1. Who are KG, Grande, Linda, and Dan?</H2><p>They are fictional characters from the popular TV show, The Simpsons, who have been recreated in the style of Pampered Chef consultants.</p><H2>2. How did these characters end up on the Pampered Chef website?</H2><p>They were created by a Pampered Chef consultant who is also a fan of The Simpsons. She wanted to combine her love for the show with her job at Pampered Chef.</p><H2>3. Are these characters officially endorsed by The Simpsons or Pampered Chef?</H2><p>No, these characters are fan creations and are not officially endorsed by either The Simpsons or Pampered Chef.</p><H2>4. Can I buy products featuring these characters from Pampered Chef?</H2><p>No, these characters are not available for purchase from Pampered Chef. They are simply fun representations of the consultants who created them.</p><H2>5. Are there any other Simpsons characters on CS?</H2><p>Not currently, but there may be more in the future as the consultants continue to create and share their love for The Simpsons and Pampered Chef.</p>

1. Who are KG, Grande, Linda, and Dan?

They are fictional characters from the popular TV show, The Simpsons, who have been recreated in the style of Pampered Chef consultants.

2. How did these characters end up on the Pampered Chef website?

They were created by a Pampered Chef consultant who is also a fan of The Simpsons. She wanted to combine her love for the show with her job at Pampered Chef.

3. Are these characters officially endorsed by The Simpsons or Pampered Chef?

No, these characters are fan creations and are not officially endorsed by either The Simpsons or Pampered Chef.

4. Can I buy products featuring these characters from Pampered Chef?

No, these characters are not available for purchase from Pampered Chef. They are simply fun representations of the consultants who created them.

5. Are there any other Simpsons characters on CS?

Not currently, but there may be more in the future as the consultants continue to create and share their love for The Simpsons and Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
susanr613