• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simpsons Characters on CS: Meet KG, Grande, Linda, and Dan!

In summary, Simpsonized characters from the Simpsons roam the halls at CS. Grande, Linda, and KG look very close to their real-life counterparts, while DH looks a bit older than he does in real life. And, as Ann points out, Tori Spelling's grown-up face doesn't look very pretty.
chefann
Gold Member
Before this takes over the "Missing" thread completely, here are some Simpsons characters you may have seen roaming the halls here at CS.

KG:
http://www.dannann.net/chefann/KGSimpson2.png

Grande:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/GrandeSimpson.png

Linda:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/LindaSimpson.png

And, not roaming the halls, but on my couch, my DH:
http://www.dannann.net/chefann/DanSimpson.png

Thanks for Simpsonizing me Ann. I tried but both the pics I used were too small. I'm as scarey as a Simpson as you and Beth! Thankfully we know what each other looks like for real!

I thought that hairstyle was pretty close to your own. :)

Oh, the KG Simpson--You are right on!!

chefann said:
I thought that hairstyle was pretty close to your own. :)
Pretty darn close. In the 80's you would have been 'spot on' with that one (plus I was @ 3inches taller in that decade :D ). Now-a-days it's shorter and not so big and I've got a few bangs....did I just call them bangs :eek: I've got whisps of hair that frame my face :p .

here's a more recent photo of me. It's too big for my Avatar and I don't know how to make it smaller. Anyone want to do it for me or teach me how?

Attachments

• linda_2.jpg
    linda_2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 303
Here you go.

Attachments

• linda_2av.jpg
    linda_2av.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 355
Now I'm just having fun. Here's DH with the age slider turned up to 103.
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/DanSancient.png

How did you do that?

haaaaa i love the pants hiked up to his chest! That is so my grandpa...and a few of my uncles (shhhh!;))

Yes, Ann, how did you do that? A friend of mine is a HUGE Simpson fan and would love this!!! Please share!!! .....pretty please.....:eek:

www.simpsonizeme.com

You need a clear photo of one person, at least 640x480, preferably head and shoulders only. Upload it on the site, choose some options (gender, age, color), and it'll produce a Simpsonized version of the person in the pic. It's VERY general - they only start to truly look like people when you play with the options (hair, noses, etc.)

jenniferknapp said:
haaaaa i love the pants hiked up to his chest! That is so my grandpa...and a few of my uncles (shhhh!;))
What's funny is that a few years ago Dan dressed as an old man for Halloween (I was his trophy bride), and looked a LOT like that. He got pants at Salvation Army and hiked them up ,wore white socks with them, a red bow tie and a maroon "Mr. Rogers" cardigan. We sprayed his hair silver, and he attachd a cup holder to my grandma's spare walker (to hold his beer). He loved it, because he complained about everything at the party, to stay in character:
Don't you have any food with more fiber?
This beer's too cold. The coffee's too hot.
Only chocolate cake?

I'll find a pic.

Thanks Ann!!!! SOOOO Cool! :)
MF

Crud. No pic where I thought there was one.

Linda I like your picture

Linda looks like Tori Spelling! doesn't she?

Not so much in person - Linda's cuter. :)

Oh god! I certainly meant that as a compliment! She looks like Tori from the 90210 days! She's very pretty!

chefann said:
Not so much in person - Linda's cuter. :)
now how much do I owe you!

You are too....you don't look like your pics either (no, not your current av, but the ones you've posted in the past). You are much prettier (and oh so funny!) in person.

Denarella said:
Oh god! I certainly meant that as a compliment! She looks like Tori from the 90210 days! She's very pretty!
You are my new BFF! So many cheffers have said that. Actually, I was watching something with Tori on it recently (when she was preggo and not thin) and I was thinking to myself that I can see how people think I resemble her. But in person I do not look like her.

Here's me with the age set to 103:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/AnnSAncient.png

pamperedlinda said:
You are my new BFF! So many cheffers have said that. Actually, I was watching something with Tori on it recently (when she was preggo and not thin) and I was thinking to myself that I can see how people think I resemble her. But in person I do not look like her.

No....you have the younger Tori face....I think she looks completely different now. I don't like her "grown up" look. She was so pretty when she was the innocent one on that show! lol...

Ann- I'll just call you humps and lumps... LMAO!!

Ann has way too much time on her hands today!

Only when she is "working"!!

Can you tell I really don't feel like working on resumes today?

grumble... stupid people who can't follow directions... grumble...

Hey, Gilly! Here's you:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/GillianS.png

LMAO!! Thanks Ann, I never did get it to work from a photo!

I tried to get the serious expression you have in your av.

Less serious, more I-hate-my-teeth but they look very similar, LOL~

There's not an infinite number of mouths to choose from, LOL. I could have given you a stupid grin and a gold tooth!

How do you know I don't have a stupid grin and a gold tooth smart @ss?? :D

gilliandanielle said:
Less serious, more I-hate-my-teeth but they look very similar, LOL~
I'll trade your for mine.

gilliandanielle said:
How do you know I don't have a stupid grin and a gold tooth smart @ss?? :D
I can redo it. :D

the_kitchen_guy said:
I'll trade your for mine.
You will please note the mouth I chose for yours - also on purpose. :)

I'm no good at this, but here is one from my picture...

janet.png

I couldn't get the hair dark brown like Ann did... :(

chefann said:
I can redo it. :D

You will please note the mouth I chose for yours - also on purpose. :)
Yes, that was duly noted.

How come you didn't go with the traditional yellow?

chefann said:
How come you didn't go with the traditional yellow?

See note above...not good at this...I'll go play later...at least I FINALLY got a pic to work...

Here's the gold-tooth Gilly:

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/GillianS2.png

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Yes, that was duly noted.
Do you want one of you with a toothy smile?

No, not for a couple of months. ;)

But by then, the site may be down. :(

Hey Linda, I don't think I had a chance to meet you. I was only at the Monday MNG and got there kind of late.

I don't know many of you all like you all know each other but have to say WOW, Ann was right that last picture didn't do you justice. You are beautiful!

Here's toothy KG

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/KGToothy.png

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks for Simpsonizing me Ann. I tried but both the pics I used were too small. I'm as scarey as a Simpson as you and Beth! Thankfully we know what each other looks like for real!
Hey Linda, nice pic! Now you look like yourself, rather than Tori Spelling! Heehee! These Simpson characters crack me up!:p

chef_kimmo said:
Hey Linda, I don't think I had a chance to meet you. I was only at the Monday MNG and got there kind of late.

I don't know many of you all like you all know each other but have to say WOW, Ann was right that last picture didn't do you justice. You are beautiful!
Sorry I didn't meet you either. I just couldn't come on Monday to the MnG. Thanks for the compliment....the picture is one of my better ones (translated to mean - I only look like this on a really good day and for a very short while! :p )

finally got one to work
simpdave.jpg

<H2>1. Who are KG, Grande, Linda, and Dan?</H2><p>They are fictional characters from the popular TV show, The Simpsons, who have been recreated in the style of Pampered Chef consultants.</p><H2>2. How did these characters end up on the Pampered Chef website?</H2><p>They were created by a Pampered Chef consultant who is also a fan of The Simpsons. She wanted to combine her love for the show with her job at Pampered Chef.</p><H2>3. Are these characters officially endorsed by The Simpsons or Pampered Chef?</H2><p>No, these characters are fan creations and are not officially endorsed by either The Simpsons or Pampered Chef.</p><H2>4. Can I buy products featuring these characters from Pampered Chef?</H2><p>No, these characters are not available for purchase from Pampered Chef. They are simply fun representations of the consultants who created them.</p><H2>5. Are there any other Simpsons characters on CS?</H2><p>Not currently, but there may be more in the future as the consultants continue to create and share their love for The Simpsons and Pampered Chef.</p>

1. Who are KG, Grande, Linda, and Dan?

They are fictional characters from the popular TV show, The Simpsons, who have been recreated in the style of Pampered Chef consultants.

2. How did these characters end up on the Pampered Chef website?

They were created by a Pampered Chef consultant who is also a fan of The Simpsons. She wanted to combine her love for the show with her job at Pampered Chef.

3. Are these characters officially endorsed by The Simpsons or Pampered Chef?

No, these characters are fan creations and are not officially endorsed by either The Simpsons or Pampered Chef.

4. Can I buy products featuring these characters from Pampered Chef?

No, these characters are not available for purchase from Pampered Chef. They are simply fun representations of the consultants who created them.

5. Are there any other Simpsons characters on CS?

Not currently, but there may be more in the future as the consultants continue to create and share their love for The Simpsons and Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
susanr613