• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Random Images from Leadership: A Photo Diary of Our Adventures in Paris

In summary, the dessert was a lemon tart with chocolate on top and whipped cream and raspberries on the side. Kristi brought some back with her on the way back to Ohio.
chefann
Gold Member
from Leadership!

Someone we all know on the big screen...

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/DSCI0004.jpg
(Sorry, Kris - I missed getting a photo of yours.)

Dessert at dinner was so pretty, I had to take a pic.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/DSCI0016.jpg

Colleen "in" Paris.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/DSCI0017.jpg

And the sculpture we passed on the drive back. For some reason, it struck us as hilarious at the time (probably because we were overtired and overstimulated from Leadership).

DSCI0020.jpg

DSCI0021.jpg

Enjoy!!

of all things, i'm commenting on the dessert!!! What was it? It looks wonderful!

It was a lemon tart with chocolate on top (there's a teeny chocolate star hiding behind the triangle). The stick and triangle are both chocolate. Then there's the whipped cream and raspberries on the side.

Did you bring any back with you? Haha.

Nope. Because it was really good. And I ate the whole thing. :)Dinner included shrimp - fancier than National Conference. It's another reason to promote and attend Leadership - better grub. :D

I'm hoping to go to NC this year, but not yet sure.....
I may be pregnant then, not yet, but maybe then. It'd be my luck to be put on bedrest or something!

Ann, can you please tell me how to post pix directly into a post - as opposed to an attachment?

My daughter was walking by when I was looking at these pics. She said "Oh I get it. They made the dessert like the Eiffel Tower!"
It must be abstract dessert!

Kristi

chefann said:
It was a lemon tart with chocolate on top (there's a teeny chocolate star hiding behind the triangle). The stick and triangle are both chocolate. Then there's the whipped cream and raspberries on the side.
Looks delicious! I thought it was a creme brule' :chef:

and where can we find the recipe for that? lol

fikibiff said:
Ann, can you please tell me how to post pix directly into a post - as opposed to an attachment?
Niki- there's a thread about how to do it in the "Announcements and Info" area, but basically, you need to upload the pic to a hosting site, like Photobucket (www.photobucket.com). I have a photobucket account for just that reason. After you upload it there, you'll see an IMG link to use for each picture.

Chefann, That is soooo funny that you got pics of Jesus. There is a song about him on Bob & Tom in the morning, called Big Butter Jesus. I had to listen to my husband sing it all the way to FL last year. We never did see it driving thru Cincy so he looked it up on the Laptop just to show us he wasn't lying!

Thanks for taking my pic! :)

Deb, you're so much cuter in person than in that pic! I was sitting next to Colleen, and she squealed, "There's Deb! From CS!" and I (luckily) had my camera on already.

chefann said:
Deb, you're so much cuter in person than in that pic! I was sitting next to Colleen, and she squealed, "There's Deb! From Chef Success!" and I (luckily) had my camera on already.

Deb is so much fun and full of energy! I got a picture of Kris although when I tried to take another one from a better angle they quit talking too quickly. I will post the picture of Kris tonight since it is at home on the camera.

I got one of Kris, but it's horrifically out of focus. I was WAAAAAAYYYYY in the back on Day 3. It's not even worth posting it.

I used to live right down the street from that church. The sculpture was scarry as it was being built!! Did you like the blinking signs for the Solid Rock Church? That always cracked me up.

Layla

I thought it was ironic that it was "Solid Rock" church, and evidently the sculpture missed stepping on solid rock, and sank in the pond. :) It just looks like Jesus is reaching out for help up out of it. (I know - now I'll be struck down by lightning for saying that.)

chefann said:
I thought it was ironic that it was "Solid Rock" church, and evidently the sculpture missed stepping on solid rock, and sank in the pond. :) It just looks like Jesus is reaching out for help up out of it. (I know - now I'll be struck down by lightning for saying that.)

Jesus probably thinks it's funny too! (And a little embarrassing....):D

chefann said:
And the sculpture we passed on the drive back. For some reason, it struck us as hilarious at the time (probably because we were overtired and overstimulated from Leadership).

Nope - even fully awake and of sound mind and body, it is still a bit odd! Makes me giggle and have a "what were they thinking" moment every time I drive past it.

katie0128 said:
Nope - even fully awake and of sound mind and body, it is still a bit odd! Makes me giggle and have a "what were they thinking" moment every time I drive past it.
Katie, to be perfectly honest, that's what our reaction was, too - even without being overtired. But I didn't want to offend anyone by making a comment about the "weird Jesus statue." :) I showed DH when I pulled the pics off my camera, and he thought it was hilarious. It's just so over the top.

Ann-I can't wait till my husband gets home to show him the pics. We left OH before Jesus was done.

Great pix Ann!! I took my camera and didn't even use it until the last day. Regret! It's an old 35mm, BIG clunker... takes excellent pix but is a pain to carry around. Would have loved a pix with you and Colleen.

Addie, sounds like you need to set your sights on a new digital from Best Buy. I know how you can earn some gift cards to pay for one. :)

Our driver said that it is known as Touch Down Jesus, and that the kids literally kick it through the arms. I thought it was sleep deprevation when we went by on Wed. Ann it was good seeing you again, can't wait till next leadership!

chefann said:
Addie, sounds like you need to set your sights on a new digital from Best Buy. I know how you can earn some gift cards to pay for one. :)
You are soooo right!!! That will be my goal and I will show it off at NC!!!

What are "Random Images..."?

"Random Images..." are a unique feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to add a personal touch to your cooking and baking creations. These are high-quality, customizable images that can be printed onto edible frosting sheets or used as a template for hand decorating.

How do I use "Random Images..."?

Using "Random Images..." is easy! Simply choose the design you would like to use, upload your own image or text, and then select the size and shape of your image. Once you have completed these steps, you can print your image onto an edible frosting sheet or download it as a template for hand decorating.

What types of designs are available for "Random Images..."?

We offer a wide variety of designs for "Random Images..." including seasonal designs, special occasion designs, and everyday designs. We also offer the option to upload your own image or text to create a truly unique and personalized image.

Can I use "Random Images..." for commercial purposes?

Yes, you can use "Random Images..." for commercial purposes as long as the image or text used does not infringe on any copyright or trademark laws. Please note that we do not allow the use of our designs for any illegal or offensive purposes.

Are "Random Images..." safe to consume?

Yes, "Random Images..." are safe to consume as they are printed on edible frosting sheets using food-grade ink. However, we recommend checking the ingredients of the frosting sheet if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Kitchen Diva