• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate Deb's Birthday with Fun & Laughter - Join the Party Now!

In summary, "Celebrate Deb's Birthday with Fun & Laughter - Join the Party Now!" is a virtual party hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate Deb's birthday. Deb is a valued member of the Pampered Chef community and the party will take place on [date and time] lasting for [duration]. You can join the party by clicking on the link provided in the invitation or by visiting the Pampered Chef website, and there is no purchase necessary to attend. However, there will be special deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products available during the party.
chefann
Gold Member
Happy Birthday, Deb!

Thanks for putting together this place where we can get a little crazy with each other.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_bdayparty.gif

:balloon:Happy Birthday!! Have a great one!

Happy Birthday to you!!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

Happy Birthday! :)

Enjoy your day!

Have a blessed day!!

Happy Birthday Deb!!!

I'm sure you don't even know this, but you were a lightbulb moment for me becoming a Director....several years ago, you and another Deb did a workshop at NC and you made a comment that "if you want to be a Director, you need to start acting like one...have your own meetings!"

It knocked me into my senses and 4 months later, I promoted!

Happy Birthday!

HPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Have a great day!!!:sing::sing::sing:

Thanks a million Deb - hopefully I'll get to meet you sometime! Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy birthday to u!

Have a great birthday!

Happy Birthday, have a great day.

Happy Birthday Deb!!

Happy Birthday. May the day bring you as much joy as you have brought to us!

Happy Birthday Deb !!!!!

Happy Birthday Deb - I should be able to remember your Birthday since it's my Birthday too:)!

pampchefrhondab said:
Happy Birthday Deb - I should be able to remember your Birthday since it's my Birthday too:)!

Well Happy Birthday To You Too!!!

Hope you are having a Pampered Birthday Deb!!!!!!!

Happy birthday, Deb!

happy birthday & many thanks, Deb :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! :):thumbup:

1. What is "Celebrate Deb's Birthday with Fun & Laughter - Join the Party Now!"?

"Celebrate Deb's Birthday with Fun & Laughter - Join the Party Now!" is a virtual party hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate Deb's birthday. It will be filled with fun activities and games, as well as special deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products.

2. Who is Deb and why are we celebrating her birthday?

Deb is a valued member of the Pampered Chef community and we want to celebrate her birthday by throwing a virtual party! We believe in celebrating all of life's moments, big and small, and we wanted to make Deb's birthday special.

3. When is the party and how long will it last?

The party will take place on [date and time]. It will last for [duration] and you are welcome to join at any time during that period.

4. How can I join the party?

You can join the party by clicking on the link provided in the invitation or by visiting the Pampered Chef website and navigating to the "Celebrate Deb's Birthday with Fun & Laughter - Join the Party Now!" page. From there, you can enter your name and email to RSVP for the party.

5. Do I need to purchase anything to attend the party?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to attend the party. However, there will be special deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products during the party, so feel free to take advantage of them if you wish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • chefann