• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oregonian's Birthday Bash: A Fun Celebration!

In summary, Jill's son's friend made a cake that was full of blinking lights and a tootsie roll that said "cat." Janet's cake was about making a cake that looked like a cat and had a picture of a cat on it.
chefann
Gold Member
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_bdayparty.gif

Happy Birthday!!! I hope your day is filled with joy, peace, and the love of friends and family.

Happy Birthday...
Have A Great Day!!

:balloon::balloon:Happy Happy Birthday!!!:balloon::balloon:

:sing::sing: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! :sing::sing:

Happy Birthday!!!:balloon:

Thank you everyone! Love the balloons, Ann!

happybirthday.gif

Happy -Happy Birthday!!! :)
thhb-3d.gif

Love You!!! Hope you have a great day!

Happy-Birthday-3.gif

Hey, I don't have any cool pictures handy, but Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day!

I don't have cool pictures either, but hope you have an awesome special day!!

It's 21 right?!?!?

enjoy your day!!!

Hope you have a fabulous day!:balloon:

Thanks, everyone. And, it's actually 22!

http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com/files/2008/07/funny-pictures-cat-wonders-why-the-food-is-on-fire.jpg

happy_birthday_rainbow.gif

Oh - and what I really meant to say is "Hope Your Day is Full Of Chocolate!";)

cioccolata.jpg

...and may your cake NOT look like this
poopcake.jpg

janetupnorth said:
...and may your cake NOT look like this

poopcake.jpg

LOL!

That is disgusting...but I can see my son loving it! He is in a bug phase right now! If that was JAE's cake - she'd share it with him ~ he loves JAE!

:balloon: Happy Birthday, Jill (Oops, I mean JAE) :) :balloon:

I don't have time to look for cool pictures either but still wanted to wish you a great day!!!

Has your son had the kitty litter box cake? OMG!! I made it for my son's friend when they were about 10 or 11!! My son's friend drilled holes in the side of his cat's covered litter box so he could string blinking Christmas lights and have them flash when the cat was in the box!

This cake was so real looking and tasted great. He had to take some home to his mother complete with the tootsie roll that was specially designed for the full affect!!!

Janet, this cake is hilarious too!! I used to decorate cakes and sell them. Usually the grossest I got was making body parts...not functions!!:yuck:

Becky, you know me well. Janet, that was disgusting except that I like chocolate so much that I'd eat it anyway. KG, it took me a little extra time to figure out what the cat picture said, but I did eventually get it.

Happy Birthday!!

Hope your day is a great one!

What is "Oregonian's Birthday Bash: A Fun Celebration!"?

"Oregonian's Birthday Bash: A Fun Celebration!" is a themed party pack offered by Pampered Chef that includes everything you need to throw a fun and festive birthday celebration for someone special in your life.

What is included in the party pack?

The party pack includes a variety of kitchen tools and accessories, as well as recipes and party game ideas, all centered around the birthday celebration theme. It also comes with tips and tricks for hosting a successful party.

How many people does the party pack serve?

The party pack is designed to serve 8-10 people, making it perfect for a small gathering of friends or family.

Can I customize the party pack for a specific dietary need or preference?

Yes, you can customize the recipes and menu to fit specific dietary needs or preferences. Simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know and they can provide suggestions and substitutions.

How can I purchase "Oregonian's Birthday Bash: A Fun Celebration!"?

You can purchase the party pack through your Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. You can also host a party and earn the pack for free as a host reward!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies