• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate with Tasha: Happy Birthday Wishes and Fun Party Ideas!

In summary, "Celebrate with Tasha: Happy Birthday Wishes and Fun Party Ideas!" is a book written by a professional party planner with over 10 years of experience. It includes a wide range of fun and creative ideas for throwing the perfect birthday party, suitable for all ages. It can also be used for other occasions such as baby showers and holiday parties. The book can be purchased as a gift for others in either physical or e-book format.
Thank you! It's so sad...I'm 31....uugh!

Your only as old as you feel and act!! I feel 40 but act about 20....so I'll always be 30!!! Yay!

Happy Birthday, Tasha and many more! 31 is young!

Happy Birthday Have A WONDERFUL day!!!!:D

Wow, now we get to see what Ginger looks like!

pamperedharriet said:
Wow, now we get to see what Ginger looks like!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Shucksssssssssssssssss......:eek:

Happy Birthday Tasha!!!

Ginger, you had that pic up before didn't you?

Happy, happy birthday!

Happy Birthday!

I think I have seen the Ginger pic before too...

Hope you HAD a great day!:D

Thank you everyone! My day was great! Now I'm ready for the weekend.

1. What is "Celebrate with Tasha: Happy Birthday Wishes and Fun Party Ideas!" about?

"Celebrate with Tasha" is a book filled with fun and creative ideas for throwing the perfect birthday party. It includes everything from themed decorations and games to delicious recipes and gift ideas.

2. Who is Tasha and what makes her qualified to write this book?

Tasha is a professional party planner who has been in the industry for over 10 years. She has planned numerous successful birthday parties and has a knack for coming up with unique and memorable ideas. She shares her expertise and experience in this book to help others create special celebrations for their loved ones.

3. Are the party ideas and recipes in the book suitable for all ages?

Yes, the book includes a wide range of party themes and ideas that are suitable for all ages. From children's parties to adult birthdays, there is something for everyone in this book.

4. Can I purchase this book as a gift for someone else?

Yes, "Celebrate with Tasha" makes a great gift for anyone who loves throwing parties or needs some inspiration for their next celebration. You can purchase it as a physical book or as an e-book for easy gifting.

5. Is this book only for birthday parties or can it be used for other occasions as well?

While the focus is on birthday parties, many of the ideas and recipes in the book can also be adapted for other occasions such as baby showers, bridal showers, and even holiday parties. Tasha's creative ideas can be applied to any celebration to make it extra special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
calebsmom0822
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda