• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Birthday Celebration for JAE, Sharyn ND, cheftam & deidrejo!

In summary, it is a busy month for birthdays in July as many individuals, including JAE, Sharyn ND, cheftam, and deidrejo, celebrate their special day. The conversation is filled with well wishes and plans for birthday celebrations, including golfing, dinner with friends, and indulging in cake and ice cream. The group also shares jokes and advice on how to enjoy their birthday treats while staying healthy. Overall, the conversation is filled with joy and excitement for the birthday celebrations.
Happy Birthday all!!

Have a blessed day!

Have a great day! Happy Birthday!

Wow - there are a LOT of July birthdays!

Hope you all have a pampered birthday!!!!:):)

Happy birthday to all of you!! Woo hoo!!! Good reason to eat cake! (do we need a reason to eat cake, really?)

Hope you all have a great day!

pcchris said:
Happy birthday to all of you!! Woo hoo!!! Good reason to eat cake! (do we need a reason to eat cake, really?)
Anything is a good reason to eat cake, in my book!

And remember, cake is just there to get the frosting to your mouth...

chefann said:
Anything is a good reason to eat cake, in my book!

And remember, cake is just there to get the frosting to your mouth...

I agree! Happy Birthday!

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!!!:)

Thank you, everyone! I'm eating too much cake, but it's my birthday. My husband bought me a new driver, so I can't wait to go golfing with my mom on Thursday. I hope it helps. I can hit my nine wood better than my old driver, 3 wood, or 5 wood.
Going out tonight with friends to Ruby Tuesday's. I have a coupon for a free "Tall Cake". So, needless to say, I'll be having more cake.
Another fun thing, the Schwaans man stopped by and gave me a free 1/2 gallon of vanilla ice cream.

Happy brithday everyone!!! Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Happy Birthday!!!

Be Blessed!!!

Happy birthday all. May this year be full of good health, success in your PC venture, and fun with your family and friends.

Hey there! Happy Birthday! Or as they said on our cruise "Happy Bersday"http://smileydatabase.com/s/710.gif

Thank you everyone, again. I had cake....TWICE! Um, no, three times! Will definitely exercise tomorrow...TWICE! No, really, I have two separate "appointments" with friends to exercise. Once in the a.m and once in the p.m.

Related to A Birthday Celebration for JAE, Sharyn ND, cheftam & deidrejo!

1. What type of dishes can I expect at the birthday celebration?

At the birthday celebration, you can expect a variety of delicious dishes made with Pampered Chef products. From appetizers to desserts, our chefs will showcase the versatility and quality of our products.

2. Will there be any special deals or promotions at the celebration?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and promotions available only at the birthday celebration event. Don't miss out on the opportunity to save on your favorite Pampered Chef products!

3. Can I bring a guest to the birthday celebration?

Of course! We encourage you to bring friends and family to join in on the fun. However, please make sure to RSVP in advance so we can ensure we have enough food and space for everyone.

4. Is there a dress code for the birthday celebration?

The dress code for the birthday celebration is casual. We want you to feel comfortable and relaxed while enjoying the festivities.

5. Will there be any cooking demonstrations at the birthday celebration?

Yes, there will be live cooking demonstrations by our talented Pampered Chef chefs. You'll have the opportunity to learn new recipes and techniques using our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
calebsmom0822
Replies
Views
tashayoung
  • DZmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy